Thread: I should have been a golfer

Default I should have been a golfer

Im sorry. I have to get this off my chest.

But this is so FN lame.

Why is it that if Tiger Woods pisses in the wrong direction that it makes worldwide news. And when i say worldwide news thats what i mean!

I dont give a holy crap if u got in a fender bender. I dont give a holy crap if Tiger got in a fender bender.

I dont give a crap how dramatic your details are in the situaiton. I dont give a good GD about Tigers.

This is proof that american media is nothing but a GD joke.

I FN hate TMZ. Who cares if so and so is walkn down the street eating an ice cream cone with his/her mate? (for some reason my wife and the who ever else keeps givn this show ratings).

I FN hate the fake american pop culture. I hate the auto-tune. I hate how all they play is taylor swift on the radio.

Now im rambling. any way, back to subject. Ive seen it on ESPN, CNN FOX and whatever else news channel. Leave Tiger alone. he got in a wreck. end of story.

i hate hannah montana
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Im sorry. I have to get this off my chest.

But this is so FN lame.

Why is it that if Tiger Woods pisses in the wrong direction that it makes worldwide news. And when i say worldwide news thats what i mean!

I dont give a holy crap if u got in a fender bender. I dont give a holy crap if Tiger got in a fender bender.

I dont give a crap how dramatic your details are in the situaiton. I dont give a good GD about Tigers.

This is proof that american media is nothing but a GD joke.

I FN hate TMZ. Who cares if so and so is walkn down the street eating an ice cream cone with his/her mate? (for some reason my wife and the who ever else keeps givn this show ratings).

I FN hate the fake american pop culture. I hate the auto-tune. I hate how all they play is taylor swift on the radio.

Now im rambling. any way, back to subject. Ive seen it on ESPN, CNN FOX and whatever else news channel. Leave Tiger alone. he got in a wreck. end of story.
    well said i could not agree more

Ooo, ooo!!!! But now it comes out that Tiger is suspected of having an AFAIR!!! Nooooooo!!! Not Tiger!!!!

Now the media is getting all upset becuse people are saying that tiger should get privacy. Just watching espn and they had the nerve to say that becuse he has all these endorsment deal that makes it there right to no or at least to report it. Thoses same people make a whole lot more money then I do and if i were to go to them demanding or asking questions about there personal life i am sure they would just ignore me. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE.