Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Please let me eat crow this year!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    53
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Please let me eat crow this year!


    0 Not allowed!
    Hear this Chiefs, I'm dying to feel guilty for all the bad things I've said and thought about you this off season. I'll gladly eat up some boundtyful servings of crow for some significant signs of life on the field. I'm chomp'n at the bit to feel that overwhelming guilt of being completely and utterly wrong with my critisizims.
    Please prove that I'm an Idiot for ever douting you
    Signed California Dreaming
    Last edited by carlfromcali; 08-31-2007 at 05:48 PM.
    Arrowhead is my home away from home

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    Yum! Yum! Would you have red or white wine with this meal?

    You could go with Canada's default response...however I'd lean towards a nice red...the touch of spice in the stew should complement the strenth of a Red Zinfandel nicely. The crow does have a strong flavor that would overpower the gentler touch of a chardonnay or Pinot Noir.

    j/k...what the heck...you think just because I like the 49ers and grew up in Northern California I know anything about wine...(actually I know a little, but I don't even know if Crow would be a white or dark meat)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    You could go with Canada's default response...however I'd lean towards a nice red...the touch of spice in the stew should complement the strenth of a Red Zinfandel nicely. The crow does have a strong flavor that would overpower the gentler touch of a chardonnay or Pinot Noir.

    j/k...what the heck...you think just because I like the 49ers and grew up in Northern California I know anything about wine...(actually I know a little, but I don't even know if Crow would be a white or dark meat)
    Hey, I should have you cater my next dinner party!
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    53
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    So, I'll not be dinning alone!
    Let's start a wishful list of crow eaters for their first playoff game in Jan.

    #1 Carlfromcali
    Arrowhead is my home away from home

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by carlfromcali View Post
    So, I'll not be dinning alone!
    Let's start a wishful list of crow eaters for their first playoff game in Jan.

    #1 Carlfromcali
    I'm in.


  6. #15
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm gonna eat chili and drink beer while I watch the Chiefs kick ***!!!!!!!! 17 more days until my plane lands in KC!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I'm gonna eat chili and drink beer while I watch the Chiefs kick ***!!!!!!!! 17 more days until my plane lands in KC!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    GO CHIEFS!!!!

    Yer optimism is contagious.


  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.J. Cali
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That crow recipe stinks. It will take a case of beer & a hand full of tums to keep that meal down.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

    1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    That crow recipe stinks. It will take a case of beer & a hand full of tums to keep that meal down.

    I'm game!


  10. #19
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    That crow recipe stinks. It will take a case of beer & a hand full of tums to keep that meal down.
    I'm game too!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    53
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Is that bad? Spiman

    Add spicey V-8 to the beer to make it red!
    Last edited by carlfromcali; 09-04-2007 at 05:50 PM.
    Arrowhead is my home away from home

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •