Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please let me eat crow this year!

Default Please let me eat crow this year!

Hear this Chiefs, I'm dying to feel guilty for all the bad things I've said and thought about you this off season. I'll gladly eat up some boundtyful servings of crow for some significant signs of life on the field. I'm chomp'n at the bit to feel that overwhelming guilt of being completely and utterly wrong with my critisizims.
    Please prove that I'm an Idiot for ever douting you
    Signed California Dreaming
    Last edited by carlfromcali; 08-31-2007 at 05:48 PM.
    Arrowhead is my home away from home

Quote Originally Posted by carlfromcali View Post
    Is that bad? Spiman

Add spicey V-8 to the beer to make it red!
    If you want to eat healthy that's fine but don't mess with the beer!!! The nerve of some people!!!!

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

add the blood of the man who steals my beer to it to make it red!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    add the blood of the man who steals my beer to it to make it red!!
    Or the blood of all the other Pukes that don't play for the CHIEFS!!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Beer is like revenge, its a dish best served cold!

So it is written!

Hoooo Can bring some Eye Candy to do the serving of all that crow we will be eating?

Default I'll bring these!!!!!!!!!!!

My drinking buddies in Cali!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just wanted to bring this thread back and say that a foot-and-crow sandwich is rather bitter. I did call the loss to the Bears (though I knew we would have a chance to win) but I was waaay off on my prediction for the game against Houston. I'm picking the Chiefs again this week. Hopefully, they put something on my plate I can actually enjoy.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I didnt really think we would beat Chicago but that game was alot closer than I had thought. It was winable, to many mistakes and penalties (Hermmie) and not being able to capatalize on key plays was our downfall, and even after all that we still had a chance. I cant figure these guys out, it just seems like they don't want it bad enough. Maybe its a morale issue? Brody looked good I thought but it was only one drive, I would have liked to see a little more.

The play calling, well that's a horse of a different color. It's 3 and 2 in the redzone and you throw to the endzone for an interception, you got a hoss in the backfield use him.

Basically you take away a few stupid penalties and some dumbass plays and we walk out of there with a W.The commentaters said something interesting to me, that Hermmie's teams statistically have fewer penalaties than any other team, so that makes me wonder if the guys are just not happy in the current situation.

I'm sure you guys have already talked about this game to the point of exhaustion and I apologize but today is the first day back for me, its been pretty hectic.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    If you want to eat healthy that's fine but don't mess with the beer!!! The nerve of some people!!!!

No fruiting of the beer; Manlaw!

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    I didnt really think we would beat Chicago but that game was alot closer than I had thought. It was winable, to many mistakes and penalties (Hermmie) and not being able to capatalize on key plays was our downfall, and even after all that we still had a chance. I cant figure these guys out, it just seems like they don't want it bad enough...
    ...Reflection of coaching.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast