Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Score predictions Chiefs vs. Donks

Default Score predictions Chiefs vs. Donks

Allow me to start a prediction thread for our next game, as we've done for the past 2 weeks. Cuz I predict a CHIEFS WIN!

I can't get myself to ever predict the Chiefs will lose but I also don't predict them to win if I honestly don't think it will be the case. So the last 2 weeks I was worried about the Steelers and Chargers and refrained from posting a score prediction. Of course I was so glad I was WRONG regarding Pitts. and sad I was right regarding SD.

But for the Donkeys, I confidently say we win. Like we said, the SD game was ugly but it was in SD and they are a hot team the past 6 weeks. We bounce back at home against Denver who has still lost 4 of the last 5. And is 1-16 all time in KC in December! And has lost 5 of the last 6 and 14 of the last 18 in KC. And even lost to us when Herm was at the helm.

Plus, the Chiefs will be all the more psyched up to win one for DT.

PLUS, some of the CHIEFS CROWD will be there! THAT will put the Arrowhead home field advantage to a degree more than worthy of "that twelth man on the field - The fans"!

PREDICTION: CHIEFS 22, BRONCOS 17.

GO KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!

By the way, I also NEVER would bet $ against my Chiefs. Say, for instance, the Chiefs were playing this week at New Orleans. And that someone offered to bet me a thousand dollars on the game, straight up. With me having to take the Saints. NO WAY, can't do that!

17-14 Chiefs!!!! This one is for DT and the stadium should should be full.

I have $335 on the Chiefs +5. Of course, I don't just want us to keep it within 5, I want a win and will be happy with nothing less!

35 - 17 Chiefs win

21-17 Chiefs!!!!!!!!!! Go Chiefs!!!!!!

24 - 20 Chiefs win

Resident Celebrity

Chiefs 11
    Donks 5
    Chiefs in 2011

I won't guarentee a win. I will guarentee a close game. I think the Chiefs can pull this off. Denver is overrated. 6-0 start 1-4 after Bye. Just pressure Orton all day long.

In memory of DT we need a LOT of sacks.

We beat the donks last year with one of our 2 wins. Denver isn't that good, or any different from last year besides differnet players and coaches.

We haven't won much this year, and this is going to be 1 of our wins. They always choke in KC and always will.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

[quote=IlovetheChiefs;168599]Allow me to start a prediction thread for our next game, as we've done for the past 2 weeks. Cuz I predict a CHIEFS WIN!

I can't get myself to ever predict the Chiefs will lose but I also don't predict them to win if I honestly don't think it will be the case.

Plus, the Chiefs will be all the more psyched up to win one for DT.
    quote]
    Well thank you for starting this one because mine sucked! I really thought we were going to be SD and also thought we would beat the steelers. But I do agree we win this week.
    24-17

Mark my words! WE WILL WIN!!!....

...or not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast