Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs National Anthem at Arrowhead

Default Chiefs National Anthem at Arrowhead

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=xTZGw44r0oU"]YouTube - Kansas City Chiefs - Welcome to Arrowhead - Thanksgiving[/ame]

Gotta love all those great patriotic fans ! Notice how many kept their hats on ! kinda sad IMO . Thats what happens when they take the pledge of allegience out of schools. Kids will grow up thinking its not a precious thing to live in a country as great as this. Sorry im ranting like this but that really bothers me. love your team but love your country also . my appologies to anyone I may have offended with my comments.

Awsome video , I didnt mean to take anything away from it ! I have a video similar to it on my Myspace link below with the Stealth Bomber flyover !check it out below

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Gotta love all those great patriotic fans ! Notice how many kept their hats on ! kinda sad IMO . Thats what happens when they take the pledge of allegience out of schools. Kids will grow up thinking its not a precious thing to live in a country as great as this. Sorry im ranting like this but that really bothers me. love your team but love your country also . my appologies to anyone I may have offended with my comments.
    I get goosebumps everytime I hear the Chiefs at the end. Yet at the same time I tend to feel unpatriotic hearing it too.

And I hate it when people can't take their damn hats off.

I also, feel very strongly that Chiefs fans should NEVER go into somebody elses stadium and do that with the national anthem.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Your right bro , I havent been to one game yet that I havent gotten kinda teary eyed when the Anthem is sung. That is a very powerful song . I have to admit I do love the chiefs though !

By the way I love that Arrowhead Sig - Could you hook me up with it . I would love to make a cool sig with that in it for all kinds of forums I use!

Its 4 am and im still on the computer talking to Guru who is probably at work. I should be sleeping and he should be working-lol instead im up typing and watching BEERfest on HBO ! Gotta be on the road at 9 am for a 4 hour drive to the relatives - noone said I was a smart fella !

I am from Canada and I will take my hat off for any countrys national anthem. The thing that offended me was that chick with the donkeys jacket on. Should edited her out!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Thats what happens when they take the pledge of allegience out of schools. Kids will grow up thinking its not a precious thing to live in a country as great as this.
    I agree, but that is another thread that would probably go on forever.

Oh so surprised that a donkey fan would leave their hat on!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast