Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Im gone!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default Im gone!!


    0 Not allowed!
    The trip begins, we are hittin the road and will be in KC tomorrow morning at 1130a.m. Hide your beer we are stayin for a week!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Have fun Can Man!!!
    Chiefs in 2011

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    if u are still gonna be in KC friday i just may consider drivn 2 hours to KC to see ur ugly mug and drink some beer or something

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,382
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    You Jerk, I wish I was not sitting here posting on the crowd! Next season I dang well better be in KC again for a Chiefs Crowd party! Have fun, well duh, ok drink some for me, no that not good, Okay make a toast to all of us that could have been, should have been,but could not be there! And take a picture or many, and post them so we know what we missed!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Tomorrow is going to be the greatest game played in the last 3 or 4 years here at Arrowhead.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Man, I can't begin to tell you how encredibly jealous I am! Yell extra loud for me!


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    You Jerk, I wish I was not sitting here posting on the crowd! Next season I dang well better be in KC again for a Chiefs Crowd party! Have fun, well duh, ok drink some for me, no that not good, Okay make a toast to all of us that could have been, should have been,but could not be there! And take a picture or many, and post them so we know what we missed!

    If he forgets, I will

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Man, I can't begin to tell you how encredibly jealous I am! Yell extra loud for me!
    You can still make it! Gotta huge pot of chili and we are gonna be there

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    54
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Hope your representing us fellow Chiefs fans in Canada well!!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    overland park ks
    Posts
    1,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The trip begins, we are hittin the road and will be in KC tomorrow morning at 1130a.m. Hide your beer we are stayin for a week!!
    I'm sorry you had to come from Canada too see this abomination.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •