Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Front page needs refreshed.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Front page needs refreshed.


    0 Not allowed!
    Should Larry Johnson be released? Kinda of old isn't it?

    Needs a new article as well.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Your above statements are true, and I believe that Coach is offering money for coherent articles submitted to him for publishing on said "front page". So, you could solve the problem of the outdated front page and get paid! ;)
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-05-2009 at 03:09 PM.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Your above statements are true, and i believe that Coach is offering money for coherent articles submitted to him for publishing on said "front page". So, you could solve the problem of the outdated front page and get paid! ;)
    Yes, but Coach hasn't been here in awhile that I know of and i have no idea what to write about. Easier said than done. ;)
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Yes, but Coach hasn't been here in awhile that I know of and i have no idea what to write about. Easier said than done. ;)
    Hence the source of the problem stated. Our season this year has given the common Chiefs fan very little to expound upon.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Yes, but Coach hasn't been here in awhile that I know of and i have no idea what to write about. Easier said than done. ;)
    I'm hear nearly every day. I just don't always post. I'd love a fresh article for the front page. I've been meaning to chagne the poll, but put it off. I will do it now.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm hear nearly every day. I just don't always post. I'd love a fresh article for the front page. I've been meaning to chagne the poll, but put it off. I will do it now.
    Speak of the Devil

    Give me something to write about and I shall write.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Speak of the Devil

    Give me something to write about and I shall write.
    Your mission should you choose to accept it will be a complete synopses of the entire season to this point complete with your opinion of how it could have been different and your prediction for the rest of the season...


    I don't really know what I'm talking about I'm just throwing out it out there; I really have no idea what Coach is looking for.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-05-2009 at 06:19 PM.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    We need to honor DT in some way that is new. Maybe a blowup of his stats and records. A run down on all the QB'S he ever sacked and there stats against us in those games. Just a thought.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    We need to honor DT in some way that is new. Maybe a blowup of his stats and records. A run down on all the QB'S he ever sacked and there stats against us in those games. Just a thought.
    This.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Your mission should you choose to accept it will be a complete synopses of the entire season to this point complete with your opinion of how it could have been different and your prediction for the rest of the season...


    I don't really know what I'm talking about I'm just throwing out it out there; I really have no idea what Coach is looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    We need to honor DT in some way that is new. Maybe a blowup of his stats and records. A run down on all the QB'S he ever sacked and there stats against us in those games. Just a thought.

    Both are great article ideas.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Front Flip Fail
    By Vanilla Garilla in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 02:31 AM
  2. Bad move by the front office?
    By jaytray in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 08:33 PM
  3. PETA Picketing In Front Of NFL Offices
    By Sweets in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 04:46 PM
  4. Front Page News
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 05:14 AM
  5. Top Story on the front page...
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •