Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I still wrong for not liking Cassel?

Default Am I still wrong for not liking Cassel?

I made a thread about my disgust for Cassel and everyone tells im a hater, but after the last two weeks how can you ignore it anymore? He is not a good QB, he had plenty of protection today and underthrew almost every ball, if you still think he is good you are a blind kool aid drinker, Cassel stinks.

I dont think your wrong for today. Its not all his fault but he defently did not do anything to help the Chiefs compete today. Cassel is defently haveing a bad stretch but its to early to give up on him.

Today is ok to hate Cassel......all i'm going to say is I WANT THE 60 MILLION BACK!!!!!!!!!

It's too early to make a judgment still, I think, but Cassell's play lately is admittedly starting to make me nervous.

Cassel stunk, but the receivers did drop 10 million passes.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Definitely overrated to begin with. Absolutely sucked the past few games even with protection like I have been saying all year. Holds on to the ball and dances way too much even with protection especially today. Good QB's find at least someone to throw to or at least throw it to where only the WR can get it. There has to be someone open at some point most the time. The WR absolutely sucked as well and didn't help Cassel AT ALL. Not all his fault but certainly not worth even half of what we paid.
    It starts with the Offensive line

I honestly think Brody Croyle has more upside, he has a way stronger arm, he has a quick release, he can fit the ball in a smaller place then Cassel, sometimes he gets ****y though and tries to make something out of nothing and he's injury prone, but I would rather have him right now then Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I honestly think Brody Croyle has more upside, he has a way stronger arm, he has a quick release, he can fit the ball in a smaller place then Cassel, sometimes he gets ****y though and tries to make something out of nothing and he's injury prone, but I would rather have him right now then Cassel.
    That censor makes my post look way worse, the word I put was simliar to arrogant and started with a C

I don't think Cassel will ever lead a team to a Superbowl. I think he has the potential to be a great backup, but never anything more than that. He holds on to the ball way too long and has a slow release. His arm strength is also nothing to write home about. I wonder what the Donks would be willing to offer for him in the off-season. If McDaniels wanted him last year, I'm sure he'd be interested in him next year.

The past two games, he has played about as well as I expected him to, when the season started.

Terrible.

But that is only two games.

And it doesn't make your case any stronger to exaggerate what kind of protection he has been granted.

He was still steadily pressured and always crowded in the pocket.

I din't like trading for him. I HATED giving him the contract extention. And I have serious concerns about his ability to ever become a good starting QB in The NFL.

But I am not disapointed with him. He has played better than I thought he would.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast