Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: thanks bobby wade you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default thanks bobby wade you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just had to get that off my chest... im disgusted at this team right now.... so bash away if you want i can care less.... btw for the morons who dont think we need d bowe you suck too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    um yeah i really do!!!!! ITS CALLED MOMENTUM!!!!!!! and it happened so early in the game that it could have changed everything. didnt you hear dan fouts, he said the same thing.
    Yea right!!! They only lost by 30+...... Momentum or not, even had that catch resulted in a TD, it wasn't changing the outcome of this game. This team is terrible!!

yeah no **** but thats why its so important for this team to make the plays that they can..... that was an easy 6 points.... thats my point... he should have caught it... d bowe has been hurt and we've stunk it up... they double chambers all game and who do we have??? no one!!!!! at least if bowe was there he would get doubled and chambers has some chances... do you now see the importance????

um yeah i really do!!!!! ITS CALLED MOMENTUM!!!!!!! and it happened so early in the game that it could have changed everything. didnt you hear dan fouts, he said the same thing.
    Technically it would have changed the game completely. That 4th down play would have never happened and that was pretty much the play that gave Denver all the momentum. Momentum....momentum....momentum
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Yea right!!! They only lost by 30+...... Momentum or not, even had that catch resulted in a TD, it wasn't changing the outcome of this game. This team is terrible!!

im not gonna argue with you anymore... you're and idiot and not trying to hear what im saying... go bug someone elses thread

yeah no **** but thats why its so important for this team to make the plays that they can..... that was an easy 6 points.... thats my point... he should have caught it... d bowe has been hurt and we've stunk it up... they double chambers all game and who do we have??? no one!!!!! at least if bowe was there he would get doubled and chambers has some chances... do you now see the importance????
    Uhhh no.....Look I understand what your saying but this is typical 2007, 2008, 2009 Chiefs football! BAAAAADDDD! One play here and one play there does nothing to affect the outcome of the blowouts that have teken place over the last few years! If you think Dwayne Bowe is the answer you will be sadly disappointed for years to come! This team is damn near 11 players away from being competetive at all!

listen guy, i dont wanna argue about stuff we cant control.. im pissed and im sure you are too, just let it go.... i just wanted to vent about wade thats all and it turned into this crap

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya, that pass from Croyle hit him in the hands. I guess that is the wrong place
    Im with you he should be cut

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Im with you he should be cut
    He could actually be more effective with Bowe drawing DB's. Only short baby throws in the middle of the field though like when he was actually descent earlier this year.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    He could actually be more effective with Bowe drawing DB's. Only short baby throws in the middle of the field though like when he was actually descent earlier this year.
    He can obviously get open but if you can't catch the ball it's *** good as throwing it away.

listen guy, i dont wanna argue about stuff we cant control.. im pissed and im sure you are too, just let it go.... i just wanted to vent about wade thats all and it turned into this crap
    Im not arguing and yes I've been pissed for 3 straight years about this team!!! I just think it's funny when people (not you in particular) say we are "close" or "just a couple players away". Bowe isn't affecting this team one way or another. He can't catch the damn ball either!!!!! He's proven that all year long! This team needs to be torn down to nothing and rebuilt. At least another 3 years away from being any good at all is my estimation!!! That will make for a miserable 5 years that we have watched this pathetic BS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast