Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: thanks bobby wade you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default thanks bobby wade you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just had to get that off my chest... im disgusted at this team right now.... so bash away if you want i can care less.... btw for the morons who dont think we need d bowe you suck too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    995 != 1000 and that's why I said ~1000, but thanks for nitpicking over 5 yards. And he doesn't drop as many as he catches. He has 33 catches this year and 7 drops. (Source). He had 13 drops last year and 86 catches (Source).

You were saying Bobby Wade was a better receiver than Dwayne Bowe a couple weeks ago. He dropped way more passes than he caught yesterday. It's fine that you obviously dislike Bowe, but at least get your facts straight and be consistent.
    I still, to this day think he has been a better player for this team than Bowe this year. Yes, he had a drop yesterday but he has been pretty damn good since he has been here, plus, he's on the damn field!!!! It's not that I dislike Bowe, I simply don't think he's the best player on this team as other have intimated. Waaayyyy too inconsistant and does not catch the ball in clutch situations. Do I think he's a bust, NO. Do I think Chief fans overrate him, absolutely! I've consistantly said I think Bowe is avg and still do. Is Bowe a down the field threat, yes sometimes but it's not like teams are doubling him every play! Just for clarification, I don't by any means think Wade is the best player on this team either.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Yes, he had a drop yesterday but he has been pretty damn good since he has been here, plus, he's on the damn field!!!!

A drop? Did you watch the game. Bobby Wade had numerous drops. He has been "serviceable", but thats it. I don't think anyone will understand your hatred for him, or peoples perception of him. D. Bowe does take double teams or the defenses best corner, you cant argue that point. He has played well, and nobody on here compared him to Fitz, Wayne, etc.
    Look at this team we have to many undrafted FA's and mid-season waiver wire acquisitions. We have a number of mid-season waiver wire guys in our starting line-up you just cant win like that.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd its tough to win when you are at or near the bottom of the league in payroll consistently.

Anyone knows why did TH cut Liele or Lilly or whatever was hes name? He looked like a solid reciver to me, at least in the pre-season.

I was trolling on a Ravens forum when Bowe was "rumored" to be traded to them and they all salivated over the fact, but they knew it wasn't goin to happen. Also Drunken Hillbilly, Bowe is NOT a down the field threat, he is a YAC threat. I need to get off this forum and back on the Royals forum, there is just much more wisdom and rationality there.

Just curious Drunken Hillbilly, who is the Chiefs best player in your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    A drop? Did you watch the game. Bobby Wade had numerous drops. He has been "serviceable", but thats it. I don't think anyone will understand your hatred for him, or peoples perception of him. D. Bowe does take double teams or the defenses best corner, you cant argue that point. He has played well, and nobody on here compared him to Fitz, Wayne, etc.
    Look at this team we have to many undrafted FA's and mid-season waiver wire acquisitions. We have a number of mid-season waiver wire guys in our starting line-up you just cant win like that.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd its tough to win when you are at or near the bottom of the league in payroll consistently.
    I was referring to the drop that several were saying was a "game changer". I simply don't think that one drop would have swithed the momuntum so much as has been said, to over come such a beat down. Also, I was not comparing those other WR, it was said that Bowe had 1000 yds each of the last 2 seasons therefore making him a great WR. I was simply pointing out the guys that were ranked below him. Those mentioned are far better WR than Bowe reguardless of their ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious View Post
    I was trolling on a Ravens forum when Bowe was "rumored" to be traded to them and they all salivated over the fact, but they knew it wasn't goin to happen. Also Drunken Hillbilly, Bowe is NOT a down the field threat, he is a YAC threat. I need to get off this forum and back on the Royals forum, there is just much more wisdom and rationality there.

Just curious Drunken Hillbilly, who is the Chiefs best player in your mind?
    Succop!!! LOL. Seriously, Tamba Hali while may not look impressive every game probably overall has been the best. I think he has 7 sacks and probably over 50 tackles. (did not research) so he is right there for me. Charles has also impressed me. Maybe 4 TD's and close to 5 yds per carry and around 500 yds give or take. Behind that O line is pretty impressive to me. Those are 2 guys that come to mind immediately.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234