Thread: Chiefs No show game against the donkeys

Unhappy Chiefs No show game against the donkeys

For the most part I have probley been one of the people who have defended and stood by Todd Haley the most. Today is anther day. This team did not show up for a home divison game. I always put that on the head coach. This is the secound time that this has happend and its something that the Chiefs and Haley are realy going to have to find answers to going into next season.

Now that being said Its not all haleys fault. The Chiefs on the opening drive had a chance to grad the lead. Wade droped one of many passes that he would drop. It was a good playcall and it worked Wade was wide open just droped it. Thats not on Haley wade is a good enoguh reciver to make that catch. Thats not on Haley. The players also are to blame just as much. This is a game that theres going to be pleanty on the tape to look at when looking at mistakes. The defense did not show up the offense did not show up. This team did not show up both players and coaches.

Postives
    ummmm hard to find some. Hali getting the 2 strips is about the only thing that I can think of. Maybe the O line played probley better then they have all season thats about all I can think of.

Negtives.
    The whole game.
    Offense charles fumble problems once again showed its ugly head. Cassle while he was the victome of alot of drops also played pretty poorly.
    Defense did not show up from the start of the game. Thats about all you can say. They were not helped by the offense any but they did not realy start the game off hot. Outside of that tipped int.

This game just gives everyone a reminder of how far the Chiefs are from being a real good team. The Chiefs are a better team then what showed up today. That i am sure of. They defently have a lot of work to do to get ready for next weeks game.

bring on the bills and go CHIEFS!!!!

Colquitt and Succop were great today as always as well.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Dude, I blame this on the players just as much as Haley. No one knew where the f**k to line up at. They didn't have their head in the game.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

This team is filled with two types of players. Players that were rejects from other teams and players who we drafted who have been coached terribly.

This season is no different. The coaching staff from the top down needs to be given their walking papers, actually they should never have been hired.

We have one of the worse defenses ever because we have one of the worse defensive coordinators ever. We have one of the worse offenses since we have no offensive coordinator AT ALL. We have a head coach who has never been a head coach. We might have some individual position coaches that are good, but judging by the horrible play each week, I even doubt that.

I personally feel that you can tell a team that is coached right when they do at least ONE thing consistently right on the field. This team is consistent at not being consistent.

Haley is even renowned as being a receivers coach, that has been his position for almost forever, you would think we would have the best receivers in the league as it turns out, we have one of the worse group of receivers anywhere.

Take one example, look at how well Denver executed the screen play today, they always had 2 - 3 blockers out in front on the screen and made it work for some pretty big gains. We never execute a screen like that.

I am pretty discouraged, can you tell?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

2 really rough games in a row. This one being worse because at our own place, it's Denver, Denver almost always loses at our place esp. in December, etc.

A lot of question marks now like if Haley and Cassel are the future for us or not, as I see you guys have been discussing among a lot of other things.

We will have a good team again in the future. I thought these blowouts were pretty much behind us after the progress we were making after our 3 wins, esp. the Pittsburgh game. Now Pittsburgh reeling to 6-6 shows that probably we didn't beat quite as good a team as we thought at the time (although I still consider that to be a nice win for us).

So not much else to add. It's painful now and has been since '07, but will turn around. Just hasn't happened yet.

And Jamaal Charles didn't have as many yards as the previous games. but I still liked some of his runs. He's definitely better for us than LJ.

You could also call the int for Mike brown a psoitive today. Especially if you want to try and defend him from the vultures who would crucify him.