Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How long will it take to realize Todd Haley is your problem?

Default How long will it take to realize Todd Haley is your problem?

As a Broncos fan I take comfort in knowing that Todd Haley will be K.C.'s coach for the foreseeable future.

And in saying that, may you look forward to many plays like the fake punt inside a division rivals territory to break a winnable game wide open.

Its not all Haley. I Am hopeful for Haley in the longterm. He took over a bad team. Its going to take time to get this team turned around. Herm and Carl gutted this team. They are both gone now and that is a very good thing. Has Haley made mistakes YES. I dont think that fake punt was a terrible call. Did it work no but thats why they call it a gamble. Haley has more wins then a "proven coach" did a year ago with his players. You can not overlook that. This year its bad yes but I think the Chiefs are going to be good in a couple of years and partly thanks to haley but i guess that something that we will just have to wait and see on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    As a Broncos fan I take comfort in knowing that Todd Haley will be K.C.'s coach for the foreseeable future.

And in saying that, may you look forward to many plays like the fake punt inside a division rivals territory to break a winnable game wide open.
    As of now I don't see it that way, I think he has done good with what he has.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I dont think that fake punt was a terrible call.

That's so ridiculous it's funny.

Kid Azteca, Get Off Our Board And Go To Your Donkeys Board. Your Team Simply Has More Talent Right Now And That Was The Difference.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    As of now I don't see it that way, I think he has done good with what he has.
    And theirIn lies the problem. Chief fan has been beaten down so badly lately that bad coaching seems acceptable.

I find it difficult to believe that a Denver Bronco fan has higher standards for a K.C. team than some "supposed" fans do.

Now I don't like this Donkey fan at all that really was a terrible call. If you convert people will think differently but overall you shouldn't do that period. You never go for it that deep on your side of the field especially if you are actually only 1 possession away from tying it. Plus we have an awesome punter who could pin them deep.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    Kid Azteca, Get Off Our Board And Go To Your Donkeys Board. Your Team Simply Has More Talent Right Now And That Was The Difference.
    Deal with it. And please, quit crying. Talk football for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    That really was a terrible call. If you convert people will think differently but overall you shouldn't do that period. You never go for it that deep on your side of the field especially if you are actually only 1 possession away from tying it. Plus we have an awesome punter who could pin them deep.
    Well said , shouldve punted it there...however, this year is a bust. If this game really meant more this year Haley punts there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post

Does your Mom know you're on her PC again?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast