Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How long will it take to realize Todd Haley is your problem?

Default How long will it take to realize Todd Haley is your problem?

As a Broncos fan I take comfort in knowing that Todd Haley will be K.C.'s coach for the foreseeable future.

And in saying that, may you look forward to many plays like the fake punt inside a division rivals territory to break a winnable game wide open.

Kid Azteca, I Hope You Are Hungry Because You Will Get Your Humble Pie Soon When Your Donkeys Play A Better Team. The Chargers Will Destroy The Donks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    And theirIn lies the problem. Chief fan has been beaten down so badly lately that bad coaching seems acceptable.

I find it difficult to believe that a Denver Bronco fan has higher standards for a K.C. team than some "supposed" fans do.
    Haley can't play the game for the team, he has bad players, a lot of the plays he called worked, the execution just stank, the qb either underthrew it or the WR did not capatilize.

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    Kid Azteca, I Hope You Are Hungry Because You Will Get Your Humble Pie Soon When Your Donkeys Play A Better Team. The Chargers Will Destroy The Donks.
    We've played one of the league's toughest schedules this year and already have eaten our share of "humble pie". But we've also beaten more teams with a winning record than anyone else in the league as well.

My question to K.C. fan is this though-why are you begging San Diego to beat us(we're 1-1 with them or did you forget) when you have another shot at us in Denver?

We've played one of the league's toughest schedules this year and already have eaten our share of "humble pie". But we've also beaten more teams with a winning record than anyone else in the league as well.

My question to K.C. fan is this though-why are you begging San Diego to beat us(we're 1-1 with them or did you forget) when you have another shot at us in Denver?

I guess I forgot we have another shot against you. Donkeys suck, and who have you beat?

figcrostic
    King Karls helper
    Favorite Chiefs Player: TG
    Chiefs Fan for 9 years

I realize you havn't been a football fan for that long so I'll forgive you for not knowing what a true Kansas City Chief fan used to be like.
    Last edited by Kid Azteca; 12-06-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Dude, don't come here promoting the donks. As far as I am concerned this is spam.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I guess I forgot we have another shot against you. Donkeys suck, and who have you beat?
    Oh nobody really-unless you consider the division leading Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots, San Diego Chargers, and Cincy Bengals decent teams.

Dude, don't go talking $h!t. We just got beat, and it makes you look like a dumbass.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

He is just a Troll. Ignore it and it may go away.
    It starts with the Offensive line

That's so ridiculous it's funny.
    realy how about you get off a board you have no bussness being on. That play would have work if ANYONE would have decided to block. The Chiefs Had a guy get WIDE OPEN. No one blocked thats what killed the play. Thats not a bad play call it work becuse again a guy was WIDE OPEN. The players messed that one up.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast