Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trade Dorsey and draft Ndamukong Suh if still available

Default Trade Dorsey and draft Ndamukong Suh if still available

I realize KC has needs all over the place especially offensive line, however I heard several experts say he is the best DT to come out of college in 15 years. If he's still on the board when KC picks, wouldnt it make sense to draft him? Is there a offensive lineman in this years draft worthy of a top 5 pick?

that would be a killer first two rounds.

We would still need to pick up a guard or center in the third round, though.

I would love to have Suh on the team, but there is no way we draft a d-linemen 3 years in a row. O-lineman gets my vote as well. Albert is the only one worth keeping.

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Tyson Jackson at #3 was a "great" pick, needs to be evaluated professionally. If he were a Seymour-eske type player, MAYBE. But he's not even CLOSE to being COMPARABLE to Seymour. Yes, D-linemen take time... yes, he'll probably be a starter at DE for us for the next 6 or 7 years or so... but in no way, shape, or form was he worth the #3 pick in the draft. The HIGHEST he should've been picked was in the teens and I'm sure most draft boards had him in the 20's.

Tyson Jackson at #3 was ridiculous. It was ridiculous when we made the pick and even more ridiculous now that he only has 17 TOTAL tackles through 12 games, when the guy he was drafted to replace who "was too small to play as a 3-4 DE" in just his SECOND year in the league, has 47.

And yes, while Glenn Dorsey's rookie year was "bad," the guy averaged just under 3 tackles per game and ended last season with 46 tackles. Jackson, on the other hand is averaging just under 1.5 tackles per game and is on track for exactly HALF of Dorsey's rookie year production.

That being said, if Suh falls to us at #3 or #4 or wherever we land, we should draft him. That would be just as big of a steal as landing Dorsey at #5. Both Dorsey and Suh were/are being hailed as "the best DEFENSIVE PLAYER to come out in more that 10 years." You don't pass on those types of players which is why I think this thread is probably an idle discussion.

Jackson, Dorsey, Suh and Hali coming off the end would be one of the nastiest defensive attacks the NFL would have EVER witnessed... too bad there's no way in hell it's gonna happen.

You've gotta think at least Tampa, St. Louis, Detroit, and Cleveland will pick before us. If we happen to beat Buffalo, you could put them ahead of us as well. There's no way in hell Suh falls to us at #5 like Dorsey did... Oh, and we hold the tie breaker over Washington as well as Oakland. So if we end up with the same records, they both get to pick ahead of us as well.

Anyone think Suh will be around at #8? I don't.

Sighs..........

if we are going to be in a 3-4 Suh is the last person i would want on this team.

He may be awesome on a 4-3. With at least 3 other guys helping him in the line. The same as dorsey being in 4-3. Dorsey in 3-4 to me wouldnt work.

If we went back to 4-3 and then we convert dorsey back to DT then have Suh as DT also. Then maybe

But we have Haley.

What does Haley know about D. He's concerned about Off.

We hired an offensive coordinator from NFC west. the worst division last year (and maybe this year). what does he know about fixn this D(or pendergast).

I wish FN Clark Hunt would die in an FN car crash for hiring that idiot.

Instead one of the greatest Chiefs ever die in a car crash.

Why cant things be different? Now im rambling. Its gettn to where im not going to be able to post at all here after a chiefs loss.

I was going to go on to say ............

how i wish Clark, Pendergast and Clark were driving in a car and then suddenly they drive off a cliff plummeting to their death, leaving the org in a better situation better off. But im not going to say that, but that would be innappropiate, so i wont.

Crap i typed it already. Oh go i am embarrassed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123