Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trade Dorsey and draft Ndamukong Suh if still available

Hybrid View

Default Trade Dorsey and draft Ndamukong Suh if still available

I realize KC has needs all over the place especially offensive line, however I heard several experts say he is the best DT to come out of college in 15 years. If he's still on the board when KC picks, wouldnt it make sense to draft him? Is there a offensive lineman in this years draft worthy of a top 5 pick?

NO. Dorsey is finally descent now and getting better. Not gambling. Thats all the draft is is a gamble so I don't get wanting to be high in the draft because most seem to be busts. Thats why you go with O linemen in 1st round this year because they usually make the biggest impact in that they are a higher percentage of no suckage.
    It starts with the Offensive line

WHICH O-LINEMEN THIS YEAR ARE READY TO START IN THE NFL? I HAVENT HEARD MUCH RUMBLE ABOUT ANY o-LINEMEN THIS YEAR.

Do you think the Lambs will take McCoy?

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    WHICH O-LINEMEN THIS YEAR ARE READY TO START IN THE NFL? I HAVENT HEARD MUCH RUMBLE ABOUT ANY o-LINEMEN THIS YEAR.

Do you think the Lambs will take McCoy?
    I know really nothing of College or anyone going in to the draft but I do know going with an O lineman is a safer bet and that I don't want Dorsey traded period. We also need WR's and safeties. I think everything else will be okay and like honda said let them build together.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 12-06-2009 at 05:39 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Last year was the year for o-lineman, not this year. But we picked Jackson. Boy sofar thats been a great pick.
    We need to spend some money in FA, not break the bank. clarkie needs to stop being so cheap.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Last year was the year for o-lineman, not this year. But we picked Jackson. Boy sofar thats been a great pick.
    We need to spend some money in FA, not break the bank. clarkie needs to stop being so cheap.

JACKSON A GREAT PICK? I HOPE THAT IS SARCASM. I HOPE WE STAY AWAY FROM ALL LSU PLAYERS THIS YEAR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    JACKSON A GREAT PICK? I HOPE THAT IS SARCASM. I HOPE WE STAY AWAY FROM ALL LSU PLAYERS THIS YEAR!!!
    His post was obviously sarcasm, and please give your caps lock button a break.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

You do realize you guys said the same thing about Dorsey last year, right? And now, on this very board, some posters claim Dorsey is as one of the Chiefs best players. DL takes time and Jackson is the definition of a 3-4 DE. If by some miracle the Chiefs could draft Suh as a NT, KC would have something unheard of - a supremely dominant, pass rushing front - in a 3-4 defense! That could be scary...

As for LSU players... Bowe is KC's best WR, Dorsey has been claimed this year as one of KC's best, and this is Jackson's first year... ie that was a rather uneducated statement.

Jackson was a GREAT pick... we werent winning the superbowl this year, or anytime soon for that matter so i dont see why everyone expects him to be lightning for our defense right off the bat... fans can be really stupid sometimes, and you are expecting too much if you think ANY d-lineman regardless of where he is drafted, to be a dominating force in his first year.

they are getting experience for the young defensive players...and offensive too. Dorsey should not be traded... it will just create another void, and if you use dorsey's pick for ANOTHER d-lineman, you can chalk up another year or two of him sucking before he gets good...which this defense doesnt need. They will all grow up together...

what we need is a safety who doesnt let WR's run free after they run right past our corners.... Mike Brown and McGraw are SORRY excuses for nfl starters...

And if you think we should trade Dorsey for a draft pick, and then use that pick on another d lineman, im sorry but that is just the dumbest thing i have ever heard... maybe you should try giving our young defensive lineman some TIME to learn how to play the game at a professional level... sorry they cant do it with nobody else for support, and only with a year or less experience...

Bringing in new players every year to replace old ones will not help. This is part of the problem with our team.

Alot of the players on this team don't know each other. They need to build a freind ship and work with each other. Right now, each player is in their own area.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast