Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Half time show was a joke.

Default Half time show was a joke.

I am sorry, but thats not what I thought would happen.

All they did was give a framed Jeresy to Dt's family and a plaque. You figure they would had a video or something to tribute DT, but no.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    You must've been born before the Lawrence Taylor era I guess.
    Thomas 169 games 126.5 sacks .749 sacks per game

Taylor 184 games 132.5 sacks .720 sacks per game

He was better, on average, than LT at the one thing that made LT so well known.

Derrick Thomas

Lawrence Taylor: Career Stats

More than fair to make that particular comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I am sorry, but thats not what I thought would happen.

All they did was give a framed Jeresy to Dt's family and a plaque. You figure they would had a video or something to tribute DT, but no.
    They did have video...live game footage of DT intermittingly during the game, and consistently during the ceremony. They had some of DT's closest friends and teammates on the field too, and introduced them as such. Also, they often put up notation of DT around where the ring of fame once was, but now it's all digital.

They also had DT's HOF bust on the field, and made mention of his being enshrined in Canton this year. They had video on the big screen of many making commentaries about DT & his career. It was a ceremony similar to the one I witnessed in Canton.

They had commerative DT shirts for sale too, but for $30. The program and tickets were in honor of DT as well.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Thomas 169 games 126.5 sacks .749 sacks per game

Taylor 184 games 132.5 sacks .720 sacks per game

He was better, on average, than LT at the one thing that made LT so well known.

Derrick Thomas

Lawrence Taylor: Career Stats

More than fair to make that particular comparison.
    'Hammer meets nail on head'!!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

There was talk among the NFL show's relating to how bitter Donkey fans are because they only have two in the HOF...and they wanted Shannon Sharpe to be inducted this year, of which he wasn't.

Kid Azteca must be bitter because the Chiefs have so many players in the NFL HOF...NINE!! Donkey's only have two, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    Lawrence Taylor revolutionized the position so please stop the D.T. is better than L.T. talk.

It just makes you look stupid.
    Yeah, the fact that he has more sacks per game, more FF, more TDs. that doesn't mean anything. Makes a lot of sense dumba$$!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    There was talk among the NFL show's relating to how bitter Donkey fans are because they only have two in the HOF...and they wanted Shannon Sharpe to be inducted this year, of which he wasn't.

Kid Azteca must be bitter because the Chiefs have so many players in the NFL HOF...NINE!! Donkey's only have two, hahaha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12