Thread: Redskins screw themselves and wow...Steelers

Default Redskins screw themselves and wow...Steelers

Wow a missed field goal inside the 10 with under 2 minutes to go that would have made it a 10 point game and they lose. Saints win in OT! HAHAHA

That's just pitiful.

Steelers suck wth. They lose to us and Oakland AT HOME!!! Wow. Would rather see Raiders lose though
    Last edited by kilobytes; 12-06-2009 at 05:58 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

oh great and the raiders won way to make the day oh so much better.

Yeah Skins had 3rd and 4 at the 4 at 2 minute warning and a 30-23 lead. I was like wow it looks like the Saints are actually going to lose this game, cuz the Skins will at least kick a fg making it a 2 score game. But yeah then they botch the fg and then Brees ties the score. Then Campbell can't finish a game like always. Then Brees does finish the game like always.

And the Raiders over the Steelers was amazing. For the way it happened. It was a low scoring game throughout. Faders losing 10-6 in the 4th. I figured they just might pull out another low scoring game as they did agaisnt us in week 2, and against the Ickles and the Bungles. But wow they actually won it on offense. Gradkowski and Roethlisberger kept trading td's in the 4th.

I would have rathered the Faders lost of course, BUT still glad to see the Steelers lose and fall to 6-6. I've had enough of the Patriots and Steelers this decade.

And that brings me to the bright spot of today: The Patriots lost again! Miami pulled out a 22-21 close one. New England now 0-5 on the road (not counting the neutral stadium in London). And even before they lost today in Miami, some of the NFL pregame analysts were discussing whether NE is that good of a team. I love it! About time to see the sports media stop making darlings out of the Patriots.

Eww and the Ickles won big today, yuck. But the Cowgirls and Romeo lost so that's another plus.

One more good thing today:

LJ 2 carries for 4 yards, just as in his first game for the Bungles. And it was against the lowly Lions.