Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should we start Brodie?

Default Should we start Brodie?

Matt has not been playing good at all, I am not saying Brodie is better, but something needs to change he benched Bowe for dropping balls even though he played much better for a wr then Cassel for a QB, we need to send a message to the team that we won't put up with playing like crap no matter how much we pay your. Plus Croyle looked decent today and I wonder if he has learned anything being on the sideline, his passes looked good and his arm still looked strong.
    Last edited by figcrostic; 12-06-2009 at 06:38 PM.

I think maybe it would be something to try for a week then see if when Cassle comes back he gets a fire lit under him. I still think Cassle can be very good outside of the last couple of games he has not played badly this season. But it might be something for the Chiefs to look at for a week.

It would matter if Croyle was a possible replacement for Cassel. He's not. Croyle is a third string QB at best, if Cassel is not starter material because he has not played well, that is one thing, but replacing him at this point is not the answer.

Cassel has been described as the face of the future for this team. If he is truly going to be that guy, then he has to remain the go to guy each sunday.

In reality, I do not think Croyle has played so poorly aside from this weekend. He has had absolutely NO help. A number of very catchable passes this season have been dropped, simply let fall on the ground for very little reason.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Absolutely not...my god he doesn't have much to work with this year give him time...i still have a hunch that all that money kc has in salary cap money will come to getting better offensive lineman and receivers and such..give it time

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Absolutely not...my god he doesn't have much to work with this year give him time...i still have a hunch that all that money kc has in salary cap money will come to getting better offensive lineman and receivers and such..give it time
    U don't think it's inconsistent to bench Bowe and DJ when you don't like the way he plays, but to let Cassel play when he plays like crap?

You keep letting cassel play..brodie croyle didn't do a thing either...actually i wish dj and bowe were both playing..

sorry computer acting up

Remember when Matt and coach Haley were the future after the Steelers victory?

Meh.

I wouldn't mind seeing Croyle get some snaps. Maybe, like LJ/Charles, there could be a way of doing something with nothing.

But I have no serious problems with Cassel. Bad game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast