Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: i wish some fans would have more patience

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    624
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default i wish some fans would have more patience


    0 Not allowed!
    I for one am upset about the loss but come on it's not all haley's fault...he took over herm edwards team..he's working with what he's got as is matt cassel..i like haley and cassel..i like the fire haley brings...example did anyone see him getting after bobby wade after he dropped that pass...i still think kc will use all that salary cap money they have to work on this team..give it time...and there is on way we should start croyle...cassel don't have much to work with...if he has a better oline and some better recievers which i think they chiefs will be looking for this offseason he will be just fine..btw anyone see the argument between wade and haley..i think wade dropped 4 passes

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,502
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think deep down everyone believed we had a better chance to win this game than we did. History would state that somehow we would find a way to pull this out but the Broncos are a superior team.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well the line was only 4 and a half for Denver so I don't think anyone expected to lose by 31.

    I was surprised how well Buckhalter and the other rb's ran against us. Like someone said here, and like Mitch and Len said, they were pretty much moving at will against us.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Blah blah blah, took over Herm's team blah blah blah.

    Yeah he took over Herm's team, and Herm took over Vermiel's team and Vermiel took over Gunther Cunningham and the circle goes on and on.

    Each coach has to take responsibility for what THEY put on the field. This is Haley's team and I don't care what Herm did, Haley has had a chance to put his mark on this team and he has done that.

    He and Pioli did not sufficiently address the offensive line, they did not sufficiently address the defense and they have failed repeatedly to prepare this team on game day.

    No matter what, this is Haley's team and he should be held responsible for what he has and has not done. Period.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Blah blah blah, took over Herm's team blah blah blah.

    Yeah he took over Herm's team, and Herm took over Vermiel's team and Vermiel took over Gunther Cunningham and the circle goes on and on.

    Each coach has to take responsibility for what THEY put on the field. This is Haley's team and I don't care what Herm did, Haley has had a chance to put his mark on this team and he has done that.

    He and Pioli did not sufficiently address the offensive line, they did not sufficiently address the defense and they have failed repeatedly to prepare this team on game day.

    No matter what, this is Haley's team and he should be held responsible for what he has and has not done. Period.
    I agree!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Everyone has a right to their opinion and one opinion is no more valid then the next. The only thing I'm asking for, as a mod, at this point is that we not make 10000 threads all stating the same thing to have to wade through...oh and remain respectful.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    624
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well said chiefster. I am always optomistic about kc from week to week....haley already has won more games then herm did last year so i'm sitll gonna be optomistic these next 4 weeks.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Everyone has a right to their opinion and one opinion is no more valid then the next. The only thing I'm asking for, as a mod, at this point is that we not make 10000 threads all stating the same thing to have to wade through...oh and remain respectful.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Well said chiefster. I am always optomistic about kc from week to week....haley already has won more games then herm did last year so i'm sitll gonna be optomistic these next 4 weeks.



  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hunt's Patience
    By Vanilla Garilla in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 02:58 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 05:14 PM
  3. KU fans
    By royalswin100games in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 03:00 PM
  4. For all us 24 fans!
    By Chiefster in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 05:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •