Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: i wish some fans would have more patience

Default i wish some fans would have more patience

I for one am upset about the loss but come on it's not all haley's fault...he took over herm edwards team..he's working with what he's got as is matt cassel..i like haley and cassel..i like the fire haley brings...example did anyone see him getting after bobby wade after he dropped that pass...i still think kc will use all that salary cap money they have to work on this team..give it time...and there is on way we should start croyle...cassel don't have much to work with...if he has a better oline and some better recievers which i think they chiefs will be looking for this offseason he will be just fine..btw anyone see the argument between wade and haley..i think wade dropped 4 passes

I'm more then willing to give haley at least another season..i didn't expect much from this season...so yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    HAs he ever been a GM before? Ever?

The prosecution rests.
    Oh my garsh... you sure got me there! His title was different in NE, but he was essentially doing the same thing. Wow, you won the semantics battle.
    Last edited by josh1971; 12-08-2009 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    I for one am upset about the loss but come on it's not all haley's fault...he took over herm edwards team..he's working with what he's got as is matt cassel..i like haley and cassel..i like the fire haley brings...example did anyone see him getting after bobby wade after he dropped that pass...i still think kc will use all that salary cap money they have to work on this team..give it time...and there is on way we should start croyle...cassel don't have much to work with...if he has a better oline and some better recievers which i think they chiefs will be looking for this offseason he will be just fine..btw anyone see the argument between wade and haley..i think wade dropped 4 passes
    I think haley deserves some more time.

Pioli and Haley has not done one thing to impress me yet.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Atleast we beat the steelers. And at this point in the season last year we were 1-11! now er're 3-9

A prough91 sighting. I was just thinkin' the other day "what happened to that guy?"
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    A prough91 sighting. I was just thinkin' the other day "what happened to that guy?"
    I still come in and read from time to time. Plus, ain't had the internet for quite a while!
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

I still come in and read from time to time. Plus, ain't had the internet for quite a while!
    I remember when my internet was down for 3 weeks once. Hell.....

Same here, I am willing to give Pioli more time. But not impressed with a Rookie NFL Head Coach with an attitude of, I can do it all myself, don't need any other coaches helping me with the offense, after all I was a OC of a Super Bowl team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Blah blah blah, took over Herm's team blah blah blah.

Yeah he took over Herm's team, and Herm took over Vermiel's team and Vermiel took over Gunther Cunningham and the circle goes on and on.

Each coach has to take responsibility for what THEY put on the field. This is Haley's team and I don't care what Herm did, Haley has had a chance to put his mark on this team and he has done that.

He and Pioli did not sufficiently address the offensive line, they did not sufficiently address the defense and they have failed repeatedly to prepare this team on game day.

No matter what, this is Haley's team and he should be held responsible for what he has and has not done. Period.
    I agree with you, but I also agree with 'marlow'. The Chiefs have claimed to be re-building for a few yrs now, but this time I believe they are headed in the right direction. Might be my sense of false hope, haha. :)

Haley is a first year head coach, and we have many young unexperienced players, it's a new team of trial & tribulation, and unforeseen change: IE: Johnson's release.

Yes, Haley is responsible, as well as Pioli...if together they don't correct what obviously needs corrected when they can. They're limited in many ways for what they can correct, including time frame. I still believe only time will tell...whether or not Haley is a success or failure as the Chiefs Head Coach, and there hasn't been adequate time IMO to call it one way or another.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast