Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: i wish some fans would have more patience

Default i wish some fans would have more patience

I for one am upset about the loss but come on it's not all haley's fault...he took over herm edwards team..he's working with what he's got as is matt cassel..i like haley and cassel..i like the fire haley brings...example did anyone see him getting after bobby wade after he dropped that pass...i still think kc will use all that salary cap money they have to work on this team..give it time...and there is on way we should start croyle...cassel don't have much to work with...if he has a better oline and some better recievers which i think they chiefs will be looking for this offseason he will be just fine..btw anyone see the argument between wade and haley..i think wade dropped 4 passes

I think deep down everyone believed we had a better chance to win this game than we did. History would state that somehow we would find a way to pull this out but the Broncos are a superior team.

Well the line was only 4 and a half for Denver so I don't think anyone expected to lose by 31.

I was surprised how well Buckhalter and the other rb's ran against us. Like someone said here, and like Mitch and Len said, they were pretty much moving at will against us.

Blah blah blah, took over Herm's team blah blah blah.

Yeah he took over Herm's team, and Herm took over Vermiel's team and Vermiel took over Gunther Cunningham and the circle goes on and on.

Each coach has to take responsibility for what THEY put on the field. This is Haley's team and I don't care what Herm did, Haley has had a chance to put his mark on this team and he has done that.

He and Pioli did not sufficiently address the offensive line, they did not sufficiently address the defense and they have failed repeatedly to prepare this team on game day.

No matter what, this is Haley's team and he should be held responsible for what he has and has not done. Period.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Blah blah blah, took over Herm's team blah blah blah.

Yeah he took over Herm's team, and Herm took over Vermiel's team and Vermiel took over Gunther Cunningham and the circle goes on and on.

Each coach has to take responsibility for what THEY put on the field. This is Haley's team and I don't care what Herm did, Haley has had a chance to put his mark on this team and he has done that.

He and Pioli did not sufficiently address the offensive line, they did not sufficiently address the defense and they have failed repeatedly to prepare this team on game day.

No matter what, this is Haley's team and he should be held responsible for what he has and has not done. Period.
    I agree!!!!!!

Everyone has a right to their opinion and one opinion is no more valid then the next. The only thing I'm asking for, as a mod, at this point is that we not make 10000 threads all stating the same thing to have to wade through...oh and remain respectful.

Well said chiefster. I am always optomistic about kc from week to week....haley already has won more games then herm did last year so i'm sitll gonna be optomistic these next 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Everyone has a right to their opinion and one opinion is no more valid then the next. The only thing I'm asking for, as a mod, at this point is that we not make 10000 threads all stating the same thing to have to wade through...oh and remain respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Well said chiefster. I am always optomistic about kc from week to week....haley already has won more games then herm did last year so i'm sitll gonna be optomistic these next 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast