Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Instructions for posting videos**

Exclamation **Instructions for posting videos**

When posting a video from youtube, google, yahoo, etc. All you will need to do is post the URL to the movie clip like so:

http://www.xyzmovieatutube.com/watch?v=GC1XiHRIQL0

When you preview the post, it will only show the url. But once you submit the post, the URL will be converted and the movie will be embedded into your post. PM me if you have any problems.

I look forward to seeing your favorite video clips!
    Last edited by Coach; 09-01-2007 at 11:41 AM.

Testing to see if I can post a video from Facebook??? It's not available on youtube, google, or yahoo.

Okay, url won't work showing just the video...so how do I post one of my video's from Facebook on Chiefs Crowd?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Testing to see if I can post a video from Facebook??? It's not available on youtube, google, or yahoo.

Okay, url won't work showing just the video...so how do I post one of my video's from Facebook on Chiefs Crowd?
    I was able to view the video but I think that might be because I am your friend on Facebook. Otherwise I'm not sure we can post a video from facebook, I think those are exclusive to that site.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I was able to view the video but I think that might be because I am your friend on Facebook. Otherwise I'm not sure we can post a video from facebook, I think those are exclusive to that site.
    Yeah, I could to by clicking on the link...the problem with that was it went directly to my Facebook page the video was posted on. Well, haha...many Kid Rock fans are in the habit of using the 'F' word, among others, freely in general conversation without even realizing it. By following the link directly to my Facebook video page, you can also read all the comments by some Kid Rock friends, lol.

I prefer to post the video only, not all the comments, nor entire Facebook page...respectively knowing many would prefer not to read such accomanying language. :)

I reset my security settings for this particular video only...to 'everyone'...thinking that might allow me to post just the video here. Facebook states that if I use the embed code to post it elsewhere, my security settings will apply. That makes no sense, as if I use the embed code on a website other than FB...obviously my FB friends aren't part of another website.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

Connie,

You'll need to register a youtube account, it's free, and upload your vid there in order to post it here.

Looking for a professional Digital Marketing company for your enterprise?
    Prodigit is the Best digital marketing company in Hyderabad with the SEO, Social Media, Adwords, Email Marketing experts to drive the genuine leads. We’re a top reviewed Hyderabad based digital marketing company, known for our no nonsense approach just straight talking and smart thinking, delivered by people who care about your business

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12