Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd Pics 12-6 Donkeys Game...

Default Chiefs Crowd Pics 12-6 Donkeys Game...

We had a BLAST yesterday at Arrowhead, even though the Chiefs lost...there were by far more positives for me with attending the game beyond winning or losing. Such as tailgating and creating memories with awesome Chiefs friends, witnessing DT's jersey #58 be retired officially, and so on. Most games come & go, but moments like those mentioned above are the truely priceless moments at Arrowhead. :)

I enjoyed seeing & tailgating with YZILLA again, and meeting his adorable sons this time round. They have YZILLA's wonderful & outgoing personality! No doubt are just as diehard Chiefs fans as their dad too! YAY!!

It was awesome meeting Tammietailgator & her hubby! She's as pretty and as sweet as she can be. It's nice to converse with someone who understands seizure disorders in dogs too, such as Tammie does...and of which my Springer Spaniel 'Lily' suffers from. I think Tammie and I have much in common!

Canada...well, hahaha...he's one of those people that from the first minute you meet him, it's as if you've known him all your life. Canada is awesome, and his sense of humor of course is priceless. It was a pleasure to meet him in person and party with him and his Canadian friends. I had so much fun! I wish I could attend the Buffalo game this coming Sunday...to tailgate again, since Canada may not be back till next year...& I already know I'm gonna miss seeing him!

However, Christmas for the grandkids is a priority over gas & another Chiefs game ticket for grandma, haha.

My friend Kelly from Wisconsin had a great time too, and told me that everyone from Chiefs Crowd we tailgated with are awesome people. He'd tailgate every home game too if he could, haha. He's actually been a member of Chiefs Crowd for a couple yrs., but has yet to participate. Maybe someday he'll not be shy about posting, I can hope anyway, hahaha.

I forgot to take my camera inside the stadium, so no game pics. However, I do have these from tailgating below. We all went back to Canada's hotel room after the game, partied some more. Met even more people there who were really cool & fun too. I didn't want to leave as early as I did, but the weather turned bad & I had a 1 1/2 hr drive home. It began snowing heavy 1/2 hr into my drive, and the remaining hour turned into 2!! The visibility was poor & slowed most everyone down.

I was relieved to get home, as driving in heavy snow falling and darkness on two lane country hwys isn't fun at all, haha. I love snow falling as long as I'm inside all snuggled up on the sofa, not in a drivers seat, hahaha.

Chiefs Crowd members are simply the best of the best...and I'm honored to be included...enough said! YEEHAW!

This is Canada and his friends walking to where we were tailgating at, from their hotel across from Arrowhead:

Canada and friends showing their Canadian pride at Arrowhead! hahaha

YZILLA's youngest son and his rival friend having a 'all in good fun' battle over who's team would win the game, haha:

YZILLA's oldest son:

Kelly, Canada and his friends, Tammie & her hubby all tailgating and talking Chiefs football:

Our Chiefs Crowd group photo:

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Great pics Connie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Great pics Connie!
    Missed you too Chiefster... had a diet coke ready to go! But somebody thought it was a beer and drank it right down! LOL! i kid... Can you make it this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Missed you too Chiefster... had a diet coke ready to go! But somebody thought it was a beer and drank it right down! LOL! i kid... Can you make it this weekend?
    No kiddo; I wished I could though, but I'm afraid that personal circumstances prohibit my attendance. I'm holding out hope for next season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    No kiddo; I wished I could though, but I'm afraid that personal circumstances prohibit my attendance. I'm holding out hope for next season though.
    We need to be there next season Chiefster! Hopefully your circumstances work out, and mine keep working.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    We need to be there next season Chiefster! Hopefully your circumstances work out, and mine keep working.

Ditto that buddy!

Thanks y'all for the pic compliments! Wish I would've taken more, my brain was frozen, not thinking, hahaha.

Tornado...I'd like to get my friend Kelly to participate here, that would be fun! His personality is similar to Canada's...great sense of humor, and opinionated too, haha. I don't think he participates in any website. I'll have to ask him why he joined a couple yrs ago, but never participated. His job keeps him very busy, so maybe that's why. His member name here is seaofred03.

He's originally from Independence, but family moved to Ohio when he was a kid, then he settled in Minneapolis with employment, bought a house across the state line in Wisconsin near River Falls. He attended the Chiefs training camp each year, & is disappointed they're moving it to St. Joe.

I met him on Ebay this past April, he bought some Chiefs stuff from me, asked if he could pick it up on his next work related trip to KC. He collects vintage Chiefs memorabilia. We talked Chiefs, discovered we both had plans to be in Canton for DT's Induction, stayed in touch, made plans to meet up in Canton.

I don't get to see or talk to him very often, but he's fun to hang with when I do...like last Sunday. I think he'd be a fun poster here too.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Well lets all send PM's to him asking him to post!

Maybe we could have a Chiefs Crowd Super Bowl Party somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well lets all send PM's to him asking him to post!
    LOL That would be funny! Not a bad idea! If I could convince him to take the time to log in & check his PM's that is, haha.

That would be fun, but I live to far away to do that. Now if the Chiefs where playing in the Super Bowl, I would be selling what ever I could to try and be there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast