Thread: Arrowhead Stadium

Default Arrowhead Stadium

Anyone got pictures of our stadium?

StadiumZone

has a special about NFL stadiums, but I can't find our stadium.

I have a few pic's of Arrowhead. Not sure what you're looking for, but here are a few I have:

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I have a few pic's of Arrowhead. Not sure what you're looking for, but here are a few I have:

Wow, nice pics. Our stadium really IS the best!!!

Yeah, Arrowhead was well ahead of it's time when built in the 60's.

I wish the Jackson County taxpayers would've voted in the money for the rolling roof. I understand we're all 'taxed out', I know I am...but there are tax dollars wasted right & left of which don't pay it forward to the county or state.

The rolling roof would've brought the Super Bowl to Arrowhead, likely generating more tax revenue than the cost of the rolling roof...paying it forward in many beneficial ways to the county, it's taxpayers, as well as all of KC metro, & the state.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Yeah, Arrowhead was well ahead of it's time when built in the 60's.

I wish the Jackson County taxpayers would've voted in the money for the rolling roof. I understand we're all 'taxed out', I know I am...but there are tax dollars wasted right & left of which don't pay it forward to the county or state.

The rolling roof would've brought the Super Bowl to Arrowhead, likely generating more tax revenue than the cost of the rolling roof...paying it forward in many beneficial ways to the county, it's taxpayers, as well as all of KC metro, & the state.
    I don't, my friend brought up a valid point about how there would be less room for tailgating. And really if the superbowl came here, would you go, or even want to go?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I don't, my friend brought up a valid point about how there would be less room for tailgating. And really if the superbowl came here, would you go, or even want to go?
    Less room for tailgating because of the space the rolling roof would take up? I didn't think it would take space from tailgating, but maybe it would.

No, I wouldn't go to the Superbowl at Arrowhead, because I couldn't afford the ticket price!! hahaha

If I could afford it I would though!! I would enjoy being a part of Super Bowl history at Arrowhead...telling my grandkids, and hopefully great-grandkids how I was at the very first Superbowl held at Arrowhead!

I wouldn't enjoy the chaos of it all however, especially the media frenzy. One of the main reasons I like to drink beer when going to Chiefs games, or even concerts...is to take the edge off of being in crowds. I get a bit phobic when crowded, or feeling like a cow being herded to slaughter...bumped, pushed, shoved, stepped on.

I have heard some say, who live in cities where Super Bowls have been hosted...they hate the frenzy & chaos it brings to their cities with media, fan-tourists, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    If I could afford it, Hell yes I would go, I would go for all the events in the week prior that I could.