What do you like most about the improvements to Arrowhead so far? What improvements would you make that haven't been made?

I really appreciate the improvements to Arrowhead's bathrooms more than any of the other improvements.

That said, there was some fan discussion at Arrowhead Sunday regarding the color of Arrowheads seats, in particular the lower level 'orange' seats. Nearby Donkey fans were rubbing it in that there was a reason the best seats in Arrowhead were orange...their reasoning was because the seats were in honor of the best team in the AFC WEST...Denver.

Ironically, I've wondered for years why the lower level seats are orange, and noted myself this is a team color of a rival, and it didn't seem 'right'.

I would like to see Arrowhead make the improvement of changing color on the lower level seats. Why not red? Upper is red, middle is yellow, lower back to red? Heck, even gray if not red...white would get too dingy & dirty, black would likely fade quickly.

Another improvement...add vendors of which serve sweets! Ice Cream, cookies, donuts, whatever! I always get a sweet tooth when drinking beer, or after eating something salty too. There are too many repetitive vendors close to each other, would like to see a bit more variety...such as PIZZA!!!!