Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Give Brodie a chance

Default Give Brodie a chance

let me start by saying, I originally gave Brodie a chance, but after awhile I started not to like him, he was a gunslinger and a bad one. He had the arm but he didn't have the accuracy, on screens he threw the ball way too hard which ended up bouncing off a rb or wr's hands. He threw a lot of interceptions and got hurt a lot, so I kind of wrote him off. Thigpen came along, and he wasn't a traditionally good qb, but he completed passes, had a better touch, and fought his *** of. To me he saved the 2008 season for me thank you Thigpen. We got rid of Thigpen and maybe it's a good reason, he wasn't a long term fix he was a bandage. Since then I have seen Croyle play a couple games, and he looked more patient, he listened to what he was told and executed, and he looked and acted tougher. In his game with the Ravens here were his stats: 66.7 completion rate that's 16 out of 24 177 yards 7.4 average 2 TD and 0 interceptions those are really good stats against a good pass defense. The only reason he didn't have more yards, is because it's when we had LJ and we wanted to run the hell out of him even though he did nothing, and he didn't even know the system because he wasn't the starter. In the game Brodie also was sacked 3 times, and didn't break. Here's the thing I am not a negative person, if you look at most of my post they are positive towards the Chiefs, I am just tired of having bad QB's, if Cassel came in and was awesome I would love the guy I don't hate Cassel as a human being and wish no ill will to him, but he has not been playing good in fact he has been completing just over 50 percent of his passes which is horrible. Give Brodie a chance, what's the worse then that's going to happen, if he does bad and Cassel comes back pissed and does great, then great, or what if Brodie comes and kills it then great.I wanna win and be winners, and if something is not working then change it. Heres another thread I thought was very good as well Is it Time...for a QB*Change? - Arrowhead Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The only thing Brodie does better than Cassell is not get up after a sack to prolong his lilfe.

If Brodie was starting since day one, he probably would be on IR right now.
    ...This!

Rep!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123