Thread: KCChiefs.com : Q&A with TODD HALEY - 12/10

Default KCChiefs.com : Q&A with TODD HALEY - 12/10

Highlights TODD HALEY: "Thursday practice. Gilberry was full today and Flowers was the only one out. He has a shoulder [injury] and that will be the way it will be listed." Q: Did he do it at practice? HALEY: "No. He did go

More...

Q: But the Bills at home. Is that a game you’re supposed to win?
    HALEY: “That’s for somebody else to decide.”

That's too bad Haley couldn't answer in the affirmative. I understand he has to be careful not to publicly disrespect any team, whether they be Buffalo or Cleveland or whoever. But could have still said yes without doing that.

I've just been concerned this year that Haley is similar to Herm when it comes to acting like he expects to lose. Whereas many other coaches would be upset with losses (especially the kind of routs the Chiefs have been getting) and showing passion and expressing that the losses are unacceptable.

This differnce is this is a rebuild year, and I don't think the Primary goal is to win games.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs;16[B
    9573]Q: But the Bills at home. Is that a game you’re supposed to win?
    HALEY: “That’s for somebody else to decide.”[/B]

That's too bad Haley couldn't answer in the affirmative. I understand he has to be careful not to publicly disrespect any team, whether they be Buffalo or Cleveland or whoever. But could have still said yes without doing that.

I've just been concerned this year that Haley is similar to Herm when it comes to acting like he expects to lose. Whereas many other coaches would be upset with losses (especially the kind of routs the Chiefs have been getting) and showing passion and expressing that the losses are unacceptable.
    I will be the one to decide. YES that is a game that the chiefs should win. I think that every game is a game the Chiefs should win.