Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: I like the final roster what is everyone elses thoughts ?

Default I like the final roster what is everyone elses thoughts ?

I like the final roster Im glad we decided to keep brackenridge and patterson two young corners who have showd some promise and then of course sippio playing in the arena league has developed some amazing hands ! Hopefully he can spread out defenders now he isnt confined. The only one we got rid of that i dont really like is hannon he did catch the only KC TD in preseason but oh well I think the chiefs took a huge step in getting younger and im excited for the upcoming season but oddmakers are cazy thinking that houston is going to give us a hrd time !

huh??? sweet!!!!

Congrats Chiefster!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Thanks bud!

They went into the game tonight as 14 point underdogs according to the "experts". Well they where only 21 points off; we won 42-7.
    Awesome! Gratz man. Sounds like some old school pwnage right there. I had a dream about the Chiefs playing football against the Texans with Priest on NFI and the outcome was similar. I talked to Carl Peterson about returning to my job as one of the top fans in the league, and he said that he will make a decision after week 6. (I'm not gonna wait around for that a-hole tho...)
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    NICE!!!
    Thanks bud! :) I love this time of year!

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Beer and pizza for everyone!!!!!
    What no Diet Coke???

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    huh??? sweet!!!!

Congrats Chiefster!!
    Thank you my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Awesome! Gratz man. Sounds like some old school pwnage right there. I had a dream about the Chiefs playing football against the Texans with Priest on NFI and the outcome was similar. I talked to Carl Peterson about returning to my job as one of the top fans in the league, and he said that he will make a decision after week 6. (I'm not gonna wait around for that a-hole tho...)
    Heh! Don't blame ya! And, thanks!

Oh man, about TG getting called for penalties when it should be the other way around. Anyone remember that one game......I think it was the year we went 6-10, Vermeil's first year, and we played the 49ers? That one CBs name, I think it's Julian or something, he was holding TG the whole game, and not once got called for it. Yet, they call TG for holding and pass interference a ton. Freaking ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Oh man, about TG getting called for penalties when it should be the other way around. Anyone remember that one game......I think it was the year we went 6-10, Vermeil's first year, and we played the 49ers? That one CBs name, I think it's Julian or something, he was holding TG the whole game, and not once got called for it. Yet, they call TG for holding and pass interference a ton. Freaking ridiculous.
    Yeah we get robbed from time to time.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I think you're referring to linebacker, Julian Peterson, now with Seattle.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

There is no love for KC, mighty TG has got held.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Thanks bud!

They went into the game tonight as 14 point underdogs according to the "experts". Well they where only 21 points off; we won 42-7.
    Thats great bud, I love me some good high school football.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Thats great bud, I love me some good high school football.
    Thank you my friend; I love this time of year under the Friday Night Lights!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456