Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I like the final roster what is everyone elses thoughts ?

Default I like the final roster what is everyone elses thoughts ?

I like the final roster Im glad we decided to keep brackenridge and patterson two young corners who have showd some promise and then of course sippio playing in the arena league has developed some amazing hands ! Hopefully he can spread out defenders now he isnt confined. The only one we got rid of that i dont really like is hannon he did catch the only KC TD in preseason but oh well I think the chiefs took a huge step in getting younger and im excited for the upcoming season but oddmakers are cazy thinking that houston is going to give us a hrd time !

Shallow on QB's now, and I liked Phinisee. Not bad though.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Oh for the days of youthful, exuberant, optimism; sure hope you're right bigpoppachief! :)

Aside from what we are doing to Priest Holmes, our current shortage of quarterbacks, letting go of one of very few talented OTs,(Kevin Sampson) and maybe the Hannon release (which isn't too bad, considering that Sippio probably took his roster spot) I'm good with it.

I'm satisfied with the defense. I think they will only get better as the season progresses. Currently we're iffy at wide receiver until the younguns' get up to speed, hopefully soon. It would be great for one of them to pull a Marcques Colston! I think we lack depth at QB, because if Huard goes down I think our season pretty much over. Croyle would get the experience needed (which is good) but we would struggle as a team in the process. The area that really concerns me is the O-line, especially at the tackle spots. Hopefully, McIntosh can come in and solidify one of those spots and give Svitek a chance to get up to speed. Plus, I have never been a big Turley fan. Anyway, there's my two cent worth.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    I'm satisfied with the defense. I think they will only get better as the season progresses. Currently we're iffy at wide receiver until the younguns' get up to speed, hopefully soon. It would be great for one of them to pull a Marcques Colston! I think we lack depth at QB, because if Huard goes down I think our season pretty much over. Croyle would get the experience needed (which is good) but we would struggle as a team in the process. The area that really concerns me is the O-line, especially at the tackle spots. Hopefully, McIntosh can come in and solidify one of those spots and give Svitek a chance to get up to speed. Plus, I have never been a big Turley fan. Anyway, there's my two cent worth.
    That was more than .02 That was like a nickel!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    That was more than .02 That was like a nickel!
    There will be an overdraft fee assessed.

Defense yes, satisfied.Sorry to see Sippeo out, I liked his hands,I wasn't completly sold on Casey Printers so that might have been a smart move but if we were a little deeper at O line Svitek should have been booted, then again just my opinion.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

I dont know what the hell edwards is thinking not putting Sippio on the roster thatr guy would eba TD machine in this league he could catach a cold in 150 degree weather ! I wish i could smack herm in the head who the hell it tyler thigpen ! sounds like a peanuts character ! BRING SIPPIO BACK !! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    I dont know what the hell edwards is thinking not putting Sippio on the roster thatr guy would eba TD machine in this league he could catach a cold in 150 degree weather ! I wish i could smack herm in the head who the hell it tyler thigpen ! sounds like a peanuts character ! BRING SIPPIO BACK !! lol
    Ah alas my youthful, exuberant and optimistic one; as a Chiefs fan you now feel the pain of Carl Edwards ineptitude.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast