Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: to the person comparing trent green vs cassel read this

Default to the person comparing trent green vs cassel read this

Trent Green

Your right cassel won't be the next green he will be better then green. Like i said that post was the stupidest post i have ever seen in my life. Trent green threw more interceptions then he did td's in his first season with the chiefs and he had better weapons to work with then cassel does. Not trying to put anyone down but when people post comparing one person to another make sure your facts are straight.

I hope your right and he does turn out better then Trent. Trent did have a bad first season with the Chiefs but he turned out a pretty good stay in KC. I hope Matt turns out the same but I guess we will just have to wait and see on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Trent Green

Your right cassel won't be the next green he will be better then green. Like i said that post was the stupidest post i have ever seen in my life. Trent green threw more interceptions then he did td's in his first season with the chiefs and he had better weapons to work with then cassel does. Not trying to put anyone down but when people post comparing one person to another make sure your facts are straight.
    Nice post. I mean Cassell isnt that bad anyway. Id like to see some more of cassel passing to chambers in the games.

I want stupid to come back from his suspension and open things up by drawing double coverage. That will open things up for Chambers and others in the passing game.

I want us to keep taking shots down the field to loosen things up as well.

I don't believe Cassel is that bad. When we're not winning, and have such glaring problems as our O-line has, it's easy to get negative about a whole lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I want stupid to come back from his suspension and open things up by drawing double coverage. That will open things up for Chambers and others in the passing game.

I don't believe Cassel is that bad. When we're not winning, and have such glaring problems as our O-line has, it's easy to get negative about a whole lot of things.
    ...This!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post

Stupid has 7 drops this year. That is half of New Orleans entire team. He needs to work on catching the ball instead of flexing when he does catch one.

LOL "stupid". That made me laugh.

It could be worse.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0926...l_bowe_600.jpg

Man Bowe has some big teeth.
    Last edited by yashi; 12-11-2009 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    LOL "stupid". That made me laugh.

It could be worse.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0926...l_bowe_600.jpg

Man Bowe has some big teeth.
    All the better to...I'll leave it at that.

.....................Green and Cassell...
    I think that Cassell has what it takes to do great things. Green had it too but when he got hurt it was like downhill from there. I guess that I remember Green's end better then then when he was doing good.
    When Vermiel announced that he was bringing Green as quarterback and to also help motivate the players but it seemed that they just got big heads and didn't care about teamwork I wasn't too happy with Green.
    All in all, the one thing that Cassell needs as well as any other quarterback is an O-line that will protect him while he's moving back with the ball to pass or give the ball to the rusher;and an O-line that will make sure that the runner has the paths and protection to give Cassell a reason to shine.

It comes down to the O-line making sure Cassell has the people to throw to and know that they will get yardage.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...This!
    That!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast