Thread: Chiefs vs Browns Ticket Front Row lower Bowl

Unhappy Chiefs vs Browns Ticket Front Row lower Bowl

Ticket for the Chiefs vs Browns at Arrowhead on 20th December 2009 Section 136 Row 1 !!! Lower Bowl 35 Yard Line.

It does not look like I will be able to go now as for some stupid reason the fire brigade I am trying to get into have put my firefighter transfer test's date on the 16 /17th Dec!!! thanks a bunch!

absolutely gutted as this would of been my 1st trip over to Arrowhead.

So it looks like it will be touch and go if I can make it, I would rather get some of my £ back and get a ticket on the day- rather than risk it and loose $210.

This is how I got charged for this ticket Bought for $141 Ticket company then added a ticket obtaining cost = $29.20 Then delivery to the UK was $40

So I am not trying to fleece anyone here, I just would like back close to what I have paid for the ticket price I will cover cost in shipping etc.

Seating chart www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/49182/290 73

EMAIL ANY OFFERS TO - f221f222@yahoo.co.uk

Go Chiefs!

Sounds legit, but this guy is a new user with a fishy email address, that lives in a different country. Please be careful when submitting payment in this manner.

Sorry Brit, just trying to protect my members.

Why would you pay that much for a ticket anyway? Buy one off e-bay for 30 bucks, the place will be half empty so you can sit wherever you want.
    Chiefs in 2011

Yeah no offense to you at all , but people are actually starting to give away tickets in the lower level because of the Chiefs record and who we are playing the last two games . Tammie Tailgater just recieved two free tickets to the Bills game this Sunday. Even the Hotels across the street from the stadium are half empty . Bad timing bro ! Sorry for your loss and Im sorry but I doubt you will sell these tickets . Last year at this time I got two tickets in the lower level 40 yard line and my hotel across the street ( the Sheretan ) for $100

lol, whats so fishy about my e mail address? it is my current station appliance number F221 is PL and F222-P.

Why would I pay so much? This was bought in August as it was my holiday so I have to plan ahead, as it was home games back to back. So if the season was going good I would have to pay alot more for a not so good seat.

Sold my Bills ticket but that was just a cheap one in the upper section.

Yeah I dont hold on to much hope in selling it, I only got my test dates last week. Flights are £ 900 rtn to London now for Friday :-( , just far too much better saving the money for next season.

I fully understand Coach- I would be exactly the same, but it is genuine.

Last edited by BRITCHIEF; 12-12-2009 at 08:39 PM.

I feel your pain bro ! That sucks !

I have to agree with Yzilla... We got awesome seats for free - 3rd row sec 116 and was able to move over to be with the canadians on the 50 yardline row 3. Sorry about your loss in money. Hope you can still get something for them. You could give them as a Christmas gift :)

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I have to agree with Yzilla... We got awesome seats for free - 3rd row sec 116 and was able to move over to be with the canadians on the 50 yardline row 3. Sorry about your loss in money. Hope you can still get something for them. You could give them as a Christmas gift :)
    ...To me!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...To me!
    I have checked the list more than twice and you are very deserving of the tickets!!! You are on the nice list! I wish I was santa!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I have checked the list more than twice and you are very deserving of the tickets!!! You are on the nice list! I wish I was santa!
    LOL!

Why thank you kiddo for the sentiment and kind words; hopefully next season I will be in a better position to make at least one game.