Thread: unbelievable

Default unbelievable

I really wish these receivers would CATCH the ball we would have won that game had chambers caught the damm ball..frustrating

Well, Bowe will be back next wee.... oh wait, he can't catch it either, never mind.
    Chiefs in 2011

I used to love watching Chief's games. My whole life. But I can't stand it anymore. Even if they would have won, it was awful. Playing bad, against a bad team, at home. no talent. no play calling. just ruines my entire day.

You think the WR could catch the ball because thats what they are paid to do but i guess its too damn hard..... It just makes me think that our season would be better if we kept tony gonzalez..he wouldn't be droppin passes

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    You think the WR could catch the ball because thats what they are paid to do but i guess its too damn hard..... It just makes me think that our season would be better if we kept tony gonzalez..he wouldn't be droppin passes
    I'm wondering if Tony is thinking the same thing. He went to a team that has won a whopping 3 more games than we have.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

so many frustrating moments...

Chambers drop that could have sealed it...

Vrabel drops one right in his hands..

When Charles stripped the ball and we dont get the call..

Multiple overthrows when recievers are wide open..

Sacked on 4th and one at goal line...

We dont have the talent to consistently make critical errors. A few bright spots, especially Charles, but Cassel is not looking good at all.. He had time to throw but still makes bad decisions... I dont think he is our future qb..

embarrassing loss...

I think it would be a good idea to give Croyle some starts down the stretch because he is in a contract year and Pioli/Haley need to figure out if they're going to resign him or not.

They won't do that, however, because they're pot committed with Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by complexrealmz View Post
    so many frustrating moments...

Chambers drop that could have sealed it...

Vrabel drops one right in his hands..

When Charles stripped the ball and we dont get the call..

Multiple overthrows when recievers are wide open..

Sacked on 4th and one at goal line...

We dont have the talent to consistently make critical errors. A few bright spots, especially Charles, but Cassel is not looking good at all.. He had time to throw but still makes bad decisions... I dont think he is our future qb..

embarrassing loss...
    Completely agree. The refs kind of screwed us really but we played pitifully anyway. WHAT KIND OF CALL WAS THAT AT THE ONE ON 4th DOWN!?!?! Oh wait its Haley.

Run it straight up the middle with POPE at FB! TRY IT!
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I think it would be a good idea to give Croyle some starts down the stretch because he is in a contract year and Pioli/Haley need to figure out if they're going to resign him or not.

They won't do that, however, because they're pot committed with Cassel.
    You don't start the kid if you want to resign him, and you don't lose the opportunity to teach your QB of the future.

Reps means experience, and while I know everyone wants to once again throw in Brodie because he has this awesome arm and everyone wants to see what he can do, blah blah blah. He has had opportunities to be the starting QB on this team and he has never been good enough to clinch it. He is right where he needs to be and he should stay there.

I want Cassel to get all the experience he can get if we are going to be committed to him, the last thing we need is some BS about a QB controversy. It was pissing me off today to hear all the announcers yacking it up like there was even a slim chance that Brodie was going to challenge Cassel for the starting job.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    You don't start the kid if you want to resign him, and you don't lose the opportunity to teach your QB of the future.

Reps means experience, and while I know everyone wants to once again throw in Brodie because he has this awesome arm and everyone wants to see what he can do, blah blah blah. He has had opportunities to be the starting QB on this team and he has never been good enough to clinch it. He is right where he needs to be and he should stay there.

I want Cassel to get all the experience he can get if we are going to be committed to him, the last thing we need is some BS about a QB controversy. It was pissing me off today to hear all the announcers yacking it up like there was even a slim chance that Brodie was going to challenge Cassel for the starting job.
    Not me included in "everyone"...I'm on your side! hahaha

It's too early, with too many negative factor's against Cassel right now to consider him a 'has been' so to speak. Factors from his own frustration with 39 dropped passes this season to a new team in their first year learning to be a team working together, including a coach in his first year as a head coach. There was bound to many 'growing pains'...trials and tribulations.

I'm gonna hold off passing judgement on Cassel until at least next season. I remember all too well having the same confidence in Trent Green when many others were booing him for throwing so many interceptions his first year. My instincts were right with Green, so am hoping they're right with Cassel too.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~