Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the bright side........

Default On the bright side........

How about Jamaal Charles? 143 yards rushing on 20 attempts and another 38 yards receiving on 7 catches. I think we've found our RB of the future and, contrary to some on here believe, he even appears to be an every down back. I had been telling you guys he's a stud RB. Watched him run at Texas and knew he could do the same at KC.

As for the rest of the team and how the defense let the Bills run up over 200 yards on the ground? I'll let you commiserate about that.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    His shoulder has been popping out since college. It's not a big deal.
    That just made it worse...

His shoulders, ankles, everything has been injured it seems. Not an every down guy. We need a power back to go with him or his career will be short. LJ and holmes were every down workhorses with durability. Charles is not. But its impossible for anyone other than a quick and speedy guy to run on this team.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    On the bright side- Hali had another sack, Tyson Jackson had 5 tackles, Mike Brown led us in tackles for another week, Flowers continues to play great, and we forced some turnovers.

Defense- going to be special in a year or two with a few more additions.
    I think so too! I noted many good qualities today about our defense that reminded me of our historic defense in the 90's! I just hope they continue to stay on the path they're on & continue to improve!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post

His shoulders, ankles, everything has been injured it seems. Not an every down guy. We need a power back to go with him or his career will be short. LJ and holmes were every down workhorses with durability. Charles is not. But its impossible for anyone other than a quick and speedy guy to run on this team.
    How many games has he missed? If you're an NFL player and you're not banged up, then you're not doing something right.

If it was up to you, LJ would still be starting and racking up 25 carries for 40 yards every game.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    How about Jamaal Charles? 143 yards rushing on 20 attempts and another 38 yards receiving on 7 catches. I think we've found our RB of the future and, contrary to some on here believe, he even appears to be an every down back. I had been telling you guys he's a stud RB. Watched him run at Texas and knew he could do the same at KC.

As for the rest of the team and how the defense let the Bills run up over 200 yards on the ground? I'll let you commiserate about that.
    JC is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post

Do you know how many times Priest started and played a full season?

I don't believe it was any.

JC is tough.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Besides, our genius head coach rested KCJC for half the season! This is week 5 or 6 for him! What a great move by Haley.

I am not a sarcastic person.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Do you know how many times Priest started and played a full season?

I don't believe it was any.

JC is tough.

It was two.

Priest Holmes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12