Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Matt Cassel Shows His Frustration With Booing Fans

Post ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Matt Cassel Shows His Frustration With Booing Fans

Matt can play IF he has some talent around him. He won 11 games last year on an actual football team. I believe he was still the most sacked qb in the nfl last year, but I wouldn't mind that if we were in contention.

Everyone was frustrated yesterday. I for one thought that was one of the games we would win once the Bills started to struggle early this season.

Haley has tried to open up the playbook and we just are not good enough. Matt has quite a way to go just as everyone does sans Jamaal and Tamba. It will get better, because it can't get much worse.

As far as how much the organization is paying him I offer this. How much do you think it would take to get someone to come to our team after what Herm did to us? Knowing full well that you are going to be on a horrible team and have to watch it grow from basically nothing. Knowing you are going to be beat down because our line flat out sucks. Knowing you have an unproven coach and an unproven system.

I like the way Matt plays, with heart. He WILL be fine as the system comes together. We are not going to have a high flying pass offense, you simply cannot have a team like the Colts or Cards when your stadium is outdoors where you actually have to play in the winter. We will end up with a heavy run game and a D much like the 90's.

Matt is a solid QB......most fans in the stands don't know a good one from a bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious View Post
    Matt is a solid QB......most fans in the stands don't know a good one from a bad one.

Yea, Matt is a solid BACK UP quarterback.

Yeah, I dunno.
    I'm willing to give Cassel another season or two, but he has GOT to start making those longer tosses.

I've counted three or four in the past two week that ought to have been TDs if Cassel could've put the ball where it ought to have been.

But it goes both ways. Guys have been dropping the easy ones... inexplicably. There's no way Chambers should have missed that simple ball by the goal line.

I think this team needs a psychologist. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Yeah, I dunno.
    I'm willing to give Cassel another season or two, but he has GOT to start making those longer tosses.

I've counted three or four in the past two week that ought to have been TDs if Cassel could've put the ball where it ought to have been.

But it goes both ways. Guys have been dropping the easy ones... inexplicably. There's no way Chambers should have missed that simple ball by the goal line.

I think this team needs a psychologist. :-p
    You mean an exorcist.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I could not have been more disgusted with chiefs fans yesterday. There were guys behind me yelling at Cassel the whole game. No wonder he didnt give a sh!t, none of our "fans" did. People want improvement then stop harassing the fukin QB for f**k sake. Disgusting
    The fans are the ones paying Cassell.

Not the the owner, not Clar ****. The Fans.

This whole org. is in shambles. And the frustration will build up in players and in fans. i (believe it or not) have said some thing out of pure frustation. There was one thread recently where one fan was literally calling for Haleys head on a stick.......LITERALLY!

I can relate to Cassell. Cassell wants to win. I want to win.............

Cassell says stupid thing out of frustration. I say things out of frustration.

Cassell is 6'6" millionaire. I am............... U know what......

STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    My dad rips on Cassel so much its really annoying.

Give him a break man, whole team sucks.
    Cassell did have a bad game.

im letn the last int. slide obviously it was a hail mary.

But im not letn the tipped passes slide.

Cassell really needs to arc that ball! Whether it be 15 yards or 70, it is a laser. I would really like to see that ball drop on top of the reciever in big passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

This whole org. is in shambles. And the frustration will build up in players and in fans. i (believe it or not) have said some thing out of pure frustation. There was one thread recently where one fan was literally calling for Haleys head on a stick.......LITERALLY!

Cassell is 6'6" millionaire. I am............... U know what......

STFU.

Cassell did have a bad game.

im letn the last int. slide obviously it was a hail mary.

But im not letn the tipped passes slide.

Cassell really needs to arc that ball! Whether it be 15 yards or 70, it is a laser. I would really like to see that ball drop on top of the reciever in big passes.
    Agree with most of what you say, especially arcing the ball.

But booing at anyone other than the opposing team only psychologically hurts one. Its not helping, he needs all the confidence he can get.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I hope it pisses him off, and lights a fire under his butt. He gets the big bucks to play well, we pay good money to see the game, we can boo, I personally didn't boo, but I did cuss several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

Cassell is 6'6" millionaire. I am............... U know what.....

Well, if u r gonna sit and yell the sh!t that got yelled at Cassel during that game then I think you are part of the problem. I have a great motivational idea, lets tell all our young players they suck and they should f**kin' die and that we are all gonna wait out in the parking lot after the game for them. See if that gets them playing well. Im not talking about yelling at your TV or posting on the boards. I am talking about kicking our own teams QB when he is down. I know you seem to think that it is all about $$$ but the great players play because they love the game and the fans. If I were a QB and had to listen to the "Chiefs fans" call me the sh!t Cassel got called, I would not have given two flying f*cks about any of those fans. But I guess its your right to tear down our young QB. Im not happy with Cassel performance but I can save it for Monday morning. A real fan won't boo the players on their own team during a game we could have won. But please....feel free to tell wme what an awesome fan you are!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I hope it pisses him off, and lights a fire under his butt. He gets the big bucks to play well, we pay good money to see the game, we can boo, I personally didn't boo, but I did cuss several times.
    Im sure all the booing and cursing is helping our young QB build his much needed confidence.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast