I know we are all sick of losing but this team could not be changed in one season no matter who coached the team PLAIN AND SIMPLE. The fact is I like haley as a coach but i also think he is a dumb butt for not having a OC so he can work ont he other thigns he needs to be doing during a game. Next year is the true year we can see how the Pioli/Haley era is going to play out. Yeah I am tired of losing too I LOVE this team I dont care if we didnt have a winning season till I died I would want a Chiefs jersey buried with me ! Instead of griping about the bad things though we should concentrate on the good and honestly despite the record there is alot of good. Firstly and one I am most happy about being a UT fan is Charles this guy is a beast and I think he was sending a message saying he can run liek Chris Johnson and he doesnt even have the online CJ does ! Just wait in the enxt few years when we build a o line which we will ! Dorsey and Jackson are going to be monsters it would be nice if we could plug Suh in there that would be one hellva line, Hali is becoming one of the ebst rushing Lb's in the game, Cassel ...... I am not sure about the guy but let's give him a oline and see what he can do before I throw the book at him. D Bowe is coming back and maybe will play with a fire under his arse. Well I just needed to vent....