Thread: Frusteration

Default Frusteration

I know we are all sick of losing but this team could not be changed in one season no matter who coached the team PLAIN AND SIMPLE. The fact is I like haley as a coach but i also think he is a dumb butt for not having a OC so he can work ont he other thigns he needs to be doing during a game. Next year is the true year we can see how the Pioli/Haley era is going to play out. Yeah I am tired of losing too I LOVE this team I dont care if we didnt have a winning season till I died I would want a Chiefs jersey buried with me ! Instead of griping about the bad things though we should concentrate on the good and honestly despite the record there is alot of good. Firstly and one I am most happy about being a UT fan is Charles this guy is a beast and I think he was sending a message saying he can run liek Chris Johnson and he doesnt even have the online CJ does ! Just wait in the enxt few years when we build a o line which we will ! Dorsey and Jackson are going to be monsters it would be nice if we could plug Suh in there that would be one hellva line, Hali is becoming one of the ebst rushing Lb's in the game, Cassel ...... I am not sure about the guy but let's give him a oline and see what he can do before I throw the book at him. D Bowe is coming back and maybe will play with a fire under his arse. Well I just needed to vent....

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    I know we are all sick of losing but this team could not be changed in one season no matter who coached the team PLAIN AND SIMPLE. The fact is I like haley as a coach but i also think he is a dumb butt for not having a OC so he can work ont he other thigns he needs to be doing during a game. Next year is the true year we can see how the Pioli/Haley era is going to play out. Yeah I am tired of losing too I LOVE this team I dont care if we didnt have a winning season till I died I would want a Chiefs jersey buried with me ! Instead of griping about the bad things though we should concentrate on the good and honestly despite the record there is alot of good. Firstly and one I am most happy about being a UT fan is Charles this guy is a beast and I think he was sending a message saying he can run liek Chris Johnson and he doesnt even have the online CJ does ! Just wait in the enxt few years when we build a o line which we will ! Dorsey and Jackson are going to be monsters it would be nice if we could plug Suh in there that would be one hellva line, Hali is becoming one of the ebst rushing Lb's in the game, Cassel ...... I am not sure about the guy but let's give him a oline and see what he can do before I throw the book at him. D Bowe is coming back and maybe will play with a fire under his arse. Well I just needed to vent....
    Totally agree with you bro, no coach could change this team quickly.

Nice post, rep.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Thats why i am so easy on haley this year. If haley was an experanced head coach I would be all over him like others are. But hes a rookie. This team was going no were so give him the year to learn thats what I have done and been saying all year.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Agree, great post. Rep.
    Chiefs in 2011

I think that Haley is about 2-3 coaches shy of having success as a Head Coach, Rookie Head Coaches should maybe get a bye there first year, but I just not sure about a Head Coach at the NFL level, that is a Rookie head Coach, and one week before the season starts he lets go of the OC! Not a fan of Haley yet.

Agreed with most everything posted.

Im with ya bro the pure anger has left me after the chargers rolled us the first time. If we cant beat them we have work to do . Next year is a new year . Vrable said he would love to be back if the Chiefs want him , Hell We can't just come out and stomp the hell out of people after all the changes we have made. We build an O-line and we are a 8-8 team next year ! The Defense will get better . we have alot of great pics in the draft and thankfully not the First pick.

i am reserving judgment for pretty much the whole team this year... mostly the offense though...

you guys nailed it, when Hailey fired Chan Gailey, the offense was completely different... it was like changing playbooks and offenses after the 3rd preseason game (or whatever it was when they let him go)....

Haley and Cassel in particular i find it very hard to be frustrated with... if you expect a rookie head coach, rookie GM, a question mark QB, with a TERRIBLE O-Line and Horrid WRs that cant catch basic routes to be a prolific offense the first games they are together... you are retarded...

i will reserve my judgment for this new chiefs crew next year, after they have had somewhat of a chance to build what they want...

i know its the nfl, and you cant think like this but thats just the way it is with the chiefs guys, the knew we were going to suck this year so they are just trying to get experience for everyone...

Defense is a little different, i could care less about the entire defensive staff right now, Pendergast and Krumrie in particular... get the f*&k out !!!