Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowe suspension lifted

Default Bowe suspension lifted

Commissioner Goodell lifted the suspension of Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe. Chiefs have until next Monday to reinstate him. Adam Schefter reporting

good news we Need him big time

I'm really curious to see if he sat around and got lazy or continued to work out, found a machine to throw him balls and worked on those hands.

Hopefully he comes back to kill.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

He actually asked for a trade and was denied.

I say let the reinstating begin!

Quote Originally Posted by LOL@SD&OAK&KC View Post
    If I were Pioli I would not trade him until the end of the season and that's only if I got a 2nd or higher. Bowe is great but inconsistent right now, I would rather have two good wr's that were consistent then one great one that is inconsistent, or we could trade him for a good tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by LOL@SD&OAK&KC View Post
    If that was true, which it wasn't....he would be more mature about it than Cry Baby Cutler....I think its funny how Denver employees cry babies...Did you guys know that?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    If I were Pioli I would not trade him until the end of the season and that's only if I got a 2nd or higher. Bowe is great but inconsistent right now, I would rather have two good wr's that were consistent then one great one that is inconsistent, or we could trade him for a good tackle.
    I would completely disagree with trading Bowe for a 2nd. You say you would rather have 2 consistent WRs, but you're not going to find 2 consistent WR's in the offseason. And I question, who do you consider consistent in the NFL at WR? Wayne? Fitzgerald? Consistency at WR is rare.

This is only Bowe's third season and he has 189 cathces in 3 seasons (mind you this season has been injury riddled and then his lastest suspension).

I just think back to when Herm and Peterson were here...We saw great talent get traded away from this team for what, some draft picks? Draft picks are a huge gamble. Look at how some of our top draft picks have panned out in recent years.

Regardless, Bowe has the talent to be one of the league's premier WR's. A team that is so strapped for WR's should not give him away for draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I would completely disagree with trading Bowe for a 2nd. You say you would rather have 2 consistent WRs, but you're not going to find 2 consistent WR's in the offseason. And I question, who do you consider consistent in the NFL at WR? Wayne? Fitzgerald? Consistency at WR is rare.

This is only Bowe's third season and he has 189 cathces in 3 seasons (mind you this season has been injury riddled and then his lastest suspension).

I just think back to when Herm and Peterson were here...We saw great talent get traded away from this team for what, some draft picks? Draft picks are a huge gamble. Look at how some of our top draft picks have panned out in recent years.

Regardless, Bowe has the talent to be one of the league's premier WR's. A team that is so strapped for WR's should not give him away for draft picks.
    I agree. Even if the Chiefs got a 1st round pick for him, it isn't like we've been hitting home runs with those picks. He's the best WR we have. We need more talent at WR, not less.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast