Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LeGarret Blount, RB - Oregon....?

Default LeGarret Blount, RB - Oregon....?

This is the guy who infamously punched the opposing player from Boise State earlier this year and got suspended for half the season or longer... they were saying he was potentially a first round draft choice, but now he may fall around the 5th round due to this incident....

i think we could get some great value for drafting a guy like this (i dont put alot of blame on him for punching the kid who was talking right in his face, and in that hostile college crowd environment.... any football player wouldve done the same thing, and he has shown that he was sorry...)

for those who dont know, he is a big, fast, bruising runner that would be a perfect compliment to Charles... we could have a Carolina or Tennessee (but much better than LenDale) esque type runningback system.... would be great for Bowe, couple that with an OL via our top 10 pick, and a WR like Briscoe with our late 2nd (ATL) or 3rd rounder....

im just sayin lol...

Lol you guys called for LJ's head cuz he wanted to win and he spit in a girls face

but you want this on your team?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4rkKm0TZFo"]YouTube- Oregon player Lagarrette Blount punches Boise State player Bryan Hout knockout punch[/ame]

the kid has no business on my team, watch the whole video, him hitting his own teammates, dancing around like a jackass that is tough, and then trying to fight the crowd and having to be dragged back to the locker room.. NO thankyou.... only way i would be somewhat ok with it and give it a shot is if he came undrafted. NO WAY i waste a pick on that pile

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    Lol you guys called for LJ's head cuz he wanted to win and he spit in a girls face

but you want this on your team?

the kid has no business on my team, watch the whole video, him hitting his own teammates, dancing around like a jackass that is tough, and then trying to fight the crowd and having to be dragged back to the locker room.. NO thankyou.... only way i would be somewhat ok with it and give it a shot is if he came undrafted. NO WAY i waste a pick on that pile
    I don't want to make any excuses for him, but I don't see how it compares with LJ spitting in a girls face. This happened on a football field. He had just lost a huge game and some a-hole runs up and rubs it in his face. That is one of the most sickening feelings you can get. Punching him was the absolute last thing he should have done, but the guy deserved it quite frankly.

Again, I spend a 5th rounder at the earliest. Our 5th rounder this year was Colin Brown. What has he done again?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123