Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: JC 1000 yard rushing season?

Default JC 1000 yard rushing season?

Ok look.
    JC has 605 yards right
    There are 3 games left. To get to 1000 he need 395 yards.
    395/3=131.66
    So lets say he need to get an average of 132 YAG

That would put him the first RB to get to 1000 yards since 2006.

What you say?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    Not to even mention how having JC starting and running for us in all 16 games would affect the way we controlled the ball in those games which also affects how the other teams score. We most seriously could have won more games with him running the ball. Cry baby LJ didn't even try , that put a tremendous amount of pressure on the team to try and throw the ball when we may have been able to run for some of those 3rd down conversions or what have you. I hope that he gets it, very unlikly he won't but if he does it will prove how little the cry baby was actually not doing.
    It's nice having a kid in there who is trying to make a name for himself instead of someone trying to do just enough to get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    It's nice having a kid in there who is trying to make a name for himself instead of someone trying to do just enough to get paid.
    JC is doing what any pro would do and he is beginning to get a reputation as a talented RB with sprint speed. As far as your comment about a guy just doing enough to earn a pay check, if you are speaking of LJ , he didn't even do that. He is the absolute reverse 360 of professional. I never wish for this but he is the only player I would like to see taken out of the game by injury. Forgive me.
    Chiefs Nation

JC is doing what any pro would do and he is beginning to get a reputation as a talented RB with sprint speed. As far as your comment about a guy just doing enough to earn a pay check, if you are speaking of LJ , he didn't even do that. He is the absolute reverse 360 of professional. I never wish for this but he is the only player I would like to see taken out of the game by injury. Forgive me.

I never wish injury upon anyone, but do believe his attitude will find him bouncing from one team to the next, much like TO, and eventually out of the game.

180 of a professional. 360 is a full circle, and puts him back in the direction of a pro.

Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I never wish injury upon anyone, but do believe his attitude will find him bouncing from one team to the next, much like TO, and eventually out of the game.
    I think it just came a point in his life where he's just losing his drive. That's all. Just doesn't have the love and passion for the game like he used to. It happens to people all the time.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    Ain't happening.
    You mean the donkeys making the playoffs? Yea, your right.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I think it just came a point in his life where he's just losing his drive. That's all. Just doesn't have the love and passion for the game like he used to. It happens to people all the time.
    You, also, could be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    You mean the donkeys making the playoffs? Yea, your right.

Ravens or Jags will get the Wildcard.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post

Ravens or Jags will get the Wildcard.
    Ravens

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast