Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: JC 1000 yard rushing season?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default JC 1000 yard rushing season?


    0 Not allowed!
    Ok look.
    JC has 605 yards right
    There are 3 games left. To get to 1000 he need 395 yards.
    395/3=131.66
    So lets say he need to get an average of 132 YAG

    That would put him the first RB to get to 1000 yards since 2006.

    What you say?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  2. #41
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    112
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That's true as well.

  3. #42
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    180 of a professional. 360 is a full circle, and puts him back in the direction of a pro.

    Just sayin'
    My bad, I hope you get what I was saying and Chiefster I too am normally like you wishing injury on no decent human but he is neither decent or human . I am corrected on the 180 - 360 thing though sorry.
    Chiefs Nation

  4. #43
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Any Given Sunday.
    How quaint that saying is, the ones who lose alot love it and the ones who win hate when it is used. After the way we got beat up by the Jack Asses the first game this year I hope we can muster pride and go into mile high and whip their asses down. I meant to do that pun by the way
    Chiefs Nation

  5. #44
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    112
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ok-I just watched Charles bust a sweet *** 47 yard TD run.

    Maybe he gets 1000?

  6. #45
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    Well, I don't think I'm going out on a limb here.

    But you would like your odds too if your playoff chances hinged on you playing you.

    Don't be mad but it's true.
    Yeah, that would be like if all u had to do was beat the 49ers two years ago...or any one of three teams last year. Reliability is definitely the benchmark in Denver!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #46
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    112
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    ...Reliability is definitely the benchmark in Denver!!
    Yeah-I guess since Denver has only had six losing seasons since 1973 you could say that.

  8. #47
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    112
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    And it looks like we gotta do it the hard way. Again.

  9. #48
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    And it looks like we gotta do it the hard way. Again.
    Miss out on the playoffs the hard way? Didnt u already book it?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #49
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    112
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

  11. #50
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,899
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Miss out on the playoffs the hard way? Didnt u already book it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 07:41 PM
  2. 110 yard field goal
    By Coach in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 08:41 PM
  3. 2000 yard rusher?!?!
    By chief31 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 10:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •