Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: After camp??

  1. #1
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    9
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default After camp??


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey y'all, I have a quick question. After the team breaks camp and they go back to KC, do they have some time off before going back to practice or do they jump back into it immediatly? If anyone knows, I'd appreciate some info. Thanks!


    -Lauren

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default Re: After camp??


    0 Not allowed!
    RollTide wrote:
    Hey y'all, I have a quick question. After the team breaks camp and they go back to KC, do they have some time off before going back to practice or do they jump back into it immediatly? If anyone knows, I'd appreciate some info. Thanks!


    -Lauren
    Now that pre-season has begun, I believe that practice is a continuing ongoing process. As to weather or not there will be a break or not will depend on the head coach. So, to answer your question; I don't really know.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: After camp??


    0 Not allowed!
    After the Giants game, they break camp.

    Head back to KC and start having regular practices I believe, but continue to evaluate players.

    I'm not exactly sure, but I believe that's what happens.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: After camp??


    0 Not allowed!
    hyperlite wrote:
    After the Giants game, they break camp.

    Head back to KC and start having regular practices I believe, but continue to evaluate players.

    I'm not exactly sure, but I believe that's what happens.
    I believe you are right, but I am not exactly sure, but I think that you are right???

    And Gun yells a lot at our crappy D!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default Re: After camp??


    0 Not allowed!
    Halfcan wrote:
    hyperlite wrote:
    After the Giants game, they break camp.

    Head back to KC and start having regular practices I believe, but continue to evaluate players.

    I'm not exactly sure, but I believe that's what happens.
    I believe you are right, but I am not exactly sure, but I think that you are right???

    And Gun yells a lot at our crappy D!


    He's good at that.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •