Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To all the Cassel haters

Default To all the Cassel haters

Would you please give us a list of the available quarterbacks from the END OF LAST SEASON who would be a better fit on this team.

I read post after post of how bad he is and not many if any names have sufaced that would have saved our season.

For the record I still fully support Cassel and maybe that makes me an idiot but I want more than one season before calling for a replacement.

Alot of people forget this is a team sport, not me sport. Whole team is not good.

Unfortunately, Qb's and Coaches take most of the blame.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

And frankly, watching him orchestrate drives in the Cowboys and Steelers games that were last minute, game-tying ones, I'm perfectly happy with the guy's ability to play here in KC.

Now we should protect him.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    And frankly, watching him orchestrate drives in the Cowboys and Steelers games that were last minute, game-tying ones, I'm perfectly happy with the guy's ability to play here in KC.

Now we should protect him.
    And yet, people for get these as well.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Being a Chiefs fan through all of this losing is actually making me tired...constant defending or criticizing I do more defending because I try to be optimistic but all of the loads of crap that fly around here looking for Haley, Pioli, Cassel, Bowe, Jackson, Dorsey, Albert and who ever else has a bad week head is ridiculous.

I know it is normal being a fan to a point but you can not draw any conclusions at this point you have to give them all more than this year and for that matter next. All they need to do next year is show improvement to this year and hope that the 3rd year under Pioli and Haley they compete for playoffs and then maybe a run at it in the 4th year. It is minimum a three year plan so grin and bear it and drink away the bad Sundays

The best is the ones calling for Croyle to start again. How quickly everyone forgets how much they hate our QBs
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I have no doubts that Cassel can be, at worst, a manage the game QB. I have serious doubts about his deep ball, but other than that, he's pretty solid.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I just feel that what he was able to do last year in NE was an actual representation of what Matt can be as a qb. 11-5 and if not for a freak year, a playoff spot as a first year starter is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The best is the ones calling for Croyle to start again. How quickly everyone forgets how much they hate our QBs
    i LOVE Cassel, if we had a line that could hold im upright, hopefully our first round pick will take of that, and maybe one more decent target, a TE maybe, this guy would be great.

PS, we need to sign Chambers. Bowe and Chambers would be a good combo, charles and a rookie RB, a decent young line, i can see us being a team like GB in a year, OR two.

Remember this team was in shambles when Haley and Pioli took over.

Chiefs fan for life, good or bad, everyone that's turning on them can STFU and GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The backup Qb on a loseing team is the greatest job in the world. EVERYONE loves you.

I like Cassle I think he can be good. I have said that maybe for a half it would be good to sit him. Let him see things from the sideline. It may let him see some things he didnt before it might lite a huge fire under him and up his performace. I still think hes more of an option then Brodie.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast