Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Tate?

Default Golden Tate?

Hes been very good at Noter Dame anyone eles think that he might be a good pick for the Chiefs in the draft. Chambers might still be around and bowe will still be in KC so they would defently be able to help him learn. And after yesterday WR is defently a spot the chiefs need help with. I think he might be worth a pick if hes still around in the secound round. Not sure he will be.

I think he'd be a great 2nd round pick if he's there, assuming we address the o-line in the 1st. And maybe a safety or LB with the other 2nd?

There are way better wideouts that are out there but I still can't deny his potential. Floyd (his counterpart @ ND) will be the better WR in the league

I'm a fan, but not in the 2nd round. I think if resign Chambers that WR isn't a priority at all this offseason.

UH...WHAT?

Wide receiver is not a priority? In case you missed it, Bowe still hasn't become the player we thought he would be.

Golden Tate in the 2nd round would be huge. he isn't good enough to draft as high as we will be in the first, but if he falls to the 2nd round, you absolutely take him. the guy is a serious playmaker who scores from all over the field.

I agree that Floyd will be the better pro, but he won't come out for another year at least.

Floyd will also be the first receiver off the board when he does come out.

I'd take Benn (Illini), Bryant (OK St), LaFell (LSU), Gilyard (Cinnci), Thomas (Ga Tech), Ford (Clemson) & maybe Decker (Minn) before I'd take Tate....not saying he isn't nice, just saying these guys are MORE COMPLETE and ready to contribute

Hm, seems like we were all complaining about How the OL SUCKS..so there for we will spend millions building and OL.

You build a team starting with the OL.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Hm, seems like we were all complaining about How the OL SUCKS..so there for we will spend millions building and OL.

You build a team starting with the OL.
    good post honda

Notre Dame's Golden Tate wins Biletnikoff Award - ncaa - SI.com

Notre Dame's Golden Tate wins Biletnikoff Award

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) -Notre Dame's Golden Tate has won the Biletnikoff Award honoring the nation's best receiver.

Tate accepted the honor at the annual college football awards at Disney World on Thursday night.

Tate had 93 catches for 1,496 yards with 15 receiving touchdowns, two rushing TDs and a punt return for a score. He finished third in the nation in receiving yards per game (124.67) and seventh in catches per game (7.75).

Tate and Notre Dame quarterback Jimmy Clausen announced earlier this week that they will bypass their senior seasons and enter the NFL draft.

And IF were going to get another WR I bet we could pick up Danario Alexander in a late 3rd pick.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast