Thread: I have one LL, 2nd row ticket Browns to give away...who want's it?

Default I have one LL, 2nd row ticket Browns to give away...who want's it?

I do have one lower level 2nd row Chiefs/Browns ticket for tomorrow to give away. Anyone interested in taking it? You'll be sitting with me. We'll be a bit off center right behind the Browns Bench...40 yd line approx..

Hometeam was next in line when I mentioned it Thursday, next in line is Chiefster I believe. Let me know...babysitting my 4 grandkids today, so I'll check back in later.

If Hometeam, nor Chiefster want's it...it's up for grabs, first taker.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

sorry I would need two if i was to go :( and would have needed a little more time to prepare.

Thank you though for the consideration!

I so wish I could, to hang out with you would be great. But KC is to far away for me to be able to go, and still do Christmas Shopping before work on Monday morning. But wow, what a deal, a free ticket, and a chance to hang out with Connie Jo, and visit with her, this is a great opportunity for someone. If I could, it would be a done deal.

I would say yes, but I am working.

Doesn't prevent me from listening to the radio.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I so wish I could, to hang out with you would be great. But KC is to far away for me to be able to go, and still do Christmas Shopping before work on Monday morning. But wow, what a deal, a free ticket, and a chance to hang out with Connie Jo, and visit with her, this is a great opportunity for someone. If I could, it would be a done deal.
    Oh, you're so sweet, haha. Thanks! I'll keep checking in to see if there are any takers, through tomorrow morning prior to my heading to Arrowhead. I'm meeting my friends I'm riding with at 9 AM, should arrive at Arrowhead no later than 10:30 AM, depending on traffic, road construction, etc.. That's the time they want to leave, and they're driving, haha. Our seats are separate, but we'll enjoy riding together to and from Arrowhead, as well as sharing the game live.

They are from Germany, here visiting family & close friends for the holidays, which is rare, as normally they visit in the summer. This is a rare opportunity for them to attend a game, & we planned it months ago when they decided to be here Christmas thru New Years.

My friend Donna, met her German husband teaching for the US Army in Germany. They've been married over 15 yrs, still live in Germany, have two pre-teen sons...who'll be attending the game as well. Robert has been a Chiefs fan for almost 20 yrs, even prior to marrying Donna. He and I became best Chiefs buddies way back, lol.

What about Chiefster? I thought I read in my first thread that he might be interested? I'll check back in tonight, then again in the morning as I said...hopefully someone needs and wants a ticket!
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 12-19-2009 at 10:22 PM. Reason: boo boo!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Still no takers huh? Okay, I'll check in one more time before I have to leave for Arrowhead. :)

Wished I could, but I can't. :(

Okay then...GO CHIEFS!! I'm off to Arrowhead! Y'all have a great Sunday! :)

Have fun, wish I could be there!

And that folks is why the Chiefs didn't wast their time in giving away tickets.