Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you had a free ticket to the Chiefs/Browns...

Default If you had a free ticket to the Chiefs/Browns...

Obviously with a black out fans aren't willing to buy tickets to this Sunday's game, but I'm curious...if you lived close enough, and someone gave you a free ticket to this Sunday's Chiefs/Browns game...would you go?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

if I didn't have to work I would definately go if offered a free ticket. I haven't been to a game since 2006.

I ll go if your givin out tickets

Id definately go. Mainly cos I think well win this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Obviously with a black out fans aren't willing to buy tickets to this Sunday's game, but I'm curious...if you lived close enough, and someone gave you a free ticket to this Sunday's Chiefs/Browns game...would you go?
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I love my team, CHIEF's

Well, I'm not sure yet, so don't get your hopes up, BUT...I may have a ticket to give away! I won't know for sure until Saturday though. I'm attending the game with my friends Robert & Donna from Germany and their two sons, who will be here visiting family over the holidays.

They arrive late Friday night, and I need to make sure they don't need the extra ticket prior to my giving it away. I was told by one of their family members, that they do have their 4 tickets needed, but want to be sure and won't talk to them & confirm they have all they need until sometime Saturday.

My two tickets aren't seated by their 4, so whomever I give the ticket to will be sitting next to me...lower level, either 5th or 2nd row...my tickets arrive tomorrow, so until I see what the seller mailed me, won't know if it's 5th or 2nd. My tickets were a Christmas gift from the seller, so I will pay it forward, and the extra ticket I might have will be a gift too. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Well, I'm not sure yet, so don't get your hopes up, BUT...I may have a ticket to give away! I won't know for sure until Saturday though. I'm attending the game with my friends Robert & Donna from Germany and their two sons, who will be here visiting family over the holidays.

They arrive late Friday night, and I need to make sure they don't need the extra ticket prior to my giving it away. I was told by one of their family members, that they do have their 4 tickets needed, but want to be sure and won't talk to them & confirm they have all they need until sometime Saturday.

My two tickets aren't seated by their 4, so whomever I give the ticket to will be sitting next to me...lower level, either 5th or 2nd row...my tickets arrive tomorrow, so until I see what the seller mailed me, won't know if it's 5th or 2nd. My tickets were a Christmas gift from the seller, so I will pay it forward, and the extra ticket I might have will be a gift too. :)
    Well take me out of the running, I will not be able to go, but if I Could, It would not matter what our record is, just going to Arrowhead for a game, is simply the BEST!!!

Okay TS, haha...you're sratched off as a possible taker. Stoneygirl has to work, & said she can't go, that leaves 'hometeam'...and if 'hometeam' doesn't want it...then I'll keep going down the list on a first taker basis as to who get's it...providing I do end up not needing it for my friends from Germany of course.

I'll check this thread and update as soon as I know for sure more details. :)

What's the game time temp.?

Sold ours a long long time ago & I'd bet the guy who bought them wont be using them.
    I live towards Columbia so I THINK i'll still see the game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast