Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you had a free ticket to the Chiefs/Browns...

Default If you had a free ticket to the Chiefs/Browns...

Obviously with a black out fans aren't willing to buy tickets to this Sunday's game, but I'm curious...if you lived close enough, and someone gave you a free ticket to this Sunday's Chiefs/Browns game...would you go?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by moonshiner View Post
    Sold ours a long long time ago & I'd bet the guy who bought them wont be using them.
    I live towards Columbia so I THINK i'll still see the game
    First of all, why did you sell them?! All year this has beena game we can win.

Second of all, why wouldn't the guy you sold the tickets to use them? As I said we can probabley win this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Obviously with a black out fans aren't willing to buy tickets to this Sunday's game, but I'm curious...if you lived close enough, and someone gave you a free ticket to this Sunday's Chiefs/Browns game...would you go?
    Honestly I wouldn't go if it was a nose bleed seat.But if it was a decent or good seat I would go.

I would go, but my wife and kids won't let me go to KC for another weekend :( Have fun and drink a bottle of moonshine for me!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'd travel the 4.5 hours if they were good seats.

if I didn't have to work, I think I would have tickets already. Being so cheap......
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    So would I!! I'd love to see a chiefs game that I believe we can win this much!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    if you lived close enough, and someone gave you a free ticket to this Sunday's Chiefs/Browns game...would you go?
    I most absolutely would. If I lived close enough. But that's the problem. I'm an 18 hour drive away. But if I lived close enough, I would love to see the Chiefs regardless of their record, regardless of the weather, regardless of who they're playing, and regardless of where the seat is located in the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    i can bet you my life you could buy nosebleed seats and move down to the lower sections.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I'm making the journey all the way from Wisconsin to watch my Chiefs whoop up on the Browns. I would definitely take your free seats, except I already have my tickets :).

Quote Originally Posted by moonshiner View Post
    Sold ours a long long time ago & I'd bet the guy who bought them wont be using them.
    I live towards Columbia so I THINK i'll still see the game

we will get the game down here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12