Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com Article : The Chiefs Blackout and Hit Rock Bottom

Post ChiefsCrowd.com Article : The Chiefs Blackout and Hit Rock Bottom

Jeez ! Way to be negative!

It didn't appear negative to me. I agree with what was said.

I don't understand your point in this article. We've hit rock bottom, because there is a blackout? And Chiefs fans, therefore, should demand more?

the blackout happens, because fans aren't going to the game, which is the ultimate "demand" that they can make.

the article has no point, because the fans have already made their dissatisfaction known by not buying enough tickets to prevent a blackout.

the real "rock bottom" was hit two years ago, when we had just as bad a team, but were still filling the stands. The day that Carl and Herm came back to work after our 4-12 season was rock bottom, because not only was the team horrible, but the fans refused to do anything about it.

The blackout, I would say, is an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    I don't understand your point in this article. We've hit rock bottom, because there is a blackout? And Chiefs fans, therefore, should demand more?

the blackout happens, because fans aren't going to the game, which is the ultimate "demand" that they can make.

the article has no point, because the fans have already made their dissatisfaction known by not buying enough tickets to prevent a blackout.

the real "rock bottom" was hit two years ago, when we had just as bad a team, but were still filling the stands. The day that Carl and Herm came back to work after our 4-12 season was rock bottom, because not only was the team horrible, but the fans refused to do anything about it.

The blackout, I would say, is an improvement.

You don't understand his comparision to an addict is excatly dead on. The Chiefs front office was okay with the product because the fans were filling the stadium, the addict was okay becasue his friends and family were his saftey net and were giving him what he needed to live.
    Now the front office has the blackout and empty seats and they see that the fans are giving up on them until they do something and now they feel the pain in their profit, the addict is out on the streets and is hungry and cold because everone has given up on him and will not support him any longer until he does something for himself, he is at rock bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    You don't understand his comparision to an addict is excatly dead on. The Chiefs front office was okay with the product because the fans were filling the stadium, the addict was okay becasue his friends and family were his saftey net and were giving him what he needed to live.
    Now the front office has the blackout and empty seats and they see that the fans are giving up on them until they do something and now they feel the pain in their profit, the addict is out on the streets and is hungry and cold because everone has given up on him and will not support him any longer until he does something for himself, he is at rock bottom.
    The "front office" is made of new people. how can they be addicted to sellouts? the seven FAKE sellouts we've had since pioli took over? this is ludicrous. the OWNER has been paying out of his pocket to have the games televised locally.

Sounds to me like the FANS are the "addicts". Clark Hunt is the enabler who finally cuts them off. No. No more free games. If you guys want to complain and boo, fine. But you're going to have to do it at the games. Not your sportsbar, where you aren't even supporting the team you are complaining about.

I love all these yahoos whining that they can't see the Chiefs game. Uh, yes you can. Go buy a ticket. Apparently there are lots available.

No one

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    The "front office" is made of new people. how can they be addicted to sellouts? the seven FAKE sellouts we've had since pioli took over? this is ludicrous. the OWNER has been paying out of his pocket to have the games televised locally.

I love all these yahoos whining that they can't see the Chiefs game. Uh, yes you can. Go buy a ticket. Apparently there are lots available.

No one
    Yes the Front Office is different but the owner is not and I am sure one of the new front office's goals set by that owner was to produce sell outs.

I agree with you about all the whining about the black out if I was in KC still I would be going to the game just so I could boo if I felt like it.

This is indeed a bad day, I think most of it is about two teams that are really going nowhere, but it a sad day when KC fans find better things to do than go out and cheer the team.

I am not expecting much this weekend other than a loss, but I will be there cheering them on. NFL Sunday Ticket guarantees my ability to watch the game. If I was closer to KC, i would be at the game.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    This is indeed a bad day, I think most of it is about two teams that are really going nowhere, but it a sad day when KC fans find better things to do than go out and cheer the team.

I am not expecting much this weekend other than a loss, but I will be there cheering them on. NFL Sunday Ticket guarantees my ability to watch the game. If I was closer to KC, i would be at the game.
    I expect us to win. I mean they're a worse team than us! They've had 9 losing seasons in 11 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

From your keyboard to my monitor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast