Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you guys are interested joining a Rivals Forum Network

Thumbs up If you guys are interested joining a Rivals Forum Network

I own www.nflrivals.com we just started a rivals network, we have a few high traffic sites for other teams and are looking for a KC team to represent.

We dont need much particiapation from the admin here, our forum, http://forum.nflrivals.com isjust RSS feeds of your topics here, that simply link the fans and trtaffic straight to your site, instead of drawing any trtaffic to the rivals site. its basically a huge directory of nfl rival fan sites with teaser topics for fans to read and join in. There will be a Tailgate tv - nfl rivals youtube, similar to www.gobengalstv.com for fans to post tailgate videos and highlight videos whatever they want, strictly football, without the nazi like restrictions youtuibe has over copyright material.

its just a free network, we like your site and your forums here, if you guys are interested please PM me or email me.

Thanks
    Ryan
    NFLRivals.com

Is this Spamminig? I don't like Spam.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Technically it is but since it is football related and wanting to specifically include some Chiefs fans, I think we can let it pass.

Admin, Chiefster? Whadaya think?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    appreciate the warm welcome, im not selling anything and just inviting fans and the admin to branch out, at my personal cost and expense. i apologize if thats against the rules... i guess.

I think that this is something that Admin would have to look into. But, at first glance, it looks like there could be something to gain, for the crowd here.

PM sent to NFLRIvals.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Technically it is but since it is football related and wanting to specifically include some Chiefs fans, I think we can let it pass.

Admin, Chiefster? Whadaya think?
    If I'm not mistaking much of what we do here is through RSS feeds. Personally I have nothing against a directory sight.

Posting specific links to another site in a thread starter or reply could easily be construed as "spam", and my well have been better presented to admin in a PM. Having thus said, I don't find anything here to be of a malicious "spam" intent.

admin??

The offer he is proposing sounds like one that will drive more Chiefs fans to this site. So I shot him a PM to get more details.

Default .

thanks for the communication guys, i replied to the PM, hope to hear back from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    The offer he is proposing sounds like one that will drive more Chiefs fans to this site. So I shot him a PM to get more details.

This was my thinking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLRivals View Post
    thanks for the communication guys, i replied to the PM, hope to hear back from you soon.

Cool!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast