Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shame on you Kansas City!

Default Shame on you Kansas City!

For letting the Chiefs blackout. I'm making the journey all the way from Wisconsin to watch the game this weekend and you guys can't make a less than 30 min. drive and sell this place out!

I'm just giving you all a hard time. Look for me in the stands in my Derrick Johnson jersey. I'll probably be the only one there ! Take advantage of what you have in the Chiefs. Yeah they are a ****ty team right now, but I would love to be back in the KC area heading to Arrowhead every weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Nope, I got to eat the whole $246 per ticket that I paid!!
    HOLY MOLY!

I paid $125 for ours, 2nd row lower level, about the 40 yard line, but we were behind the Donkey's bench, their side...still, great seats @125 IMO!

I bought ours on Ebay, back early September as soon as I heard they were retiring DT's jersey at halftime.

It get's better...the seller who sold me the Denver tickets, gave me tomorrow's game tickets FREE! Same seats...saying he couldn't sell them, so offered them to me. He said he went back through his previous sales to see who had bought other Chiefs tickets, which I was one of, and he noted my Ebay profile pic showing me in Chiefs gear, so said that showed him I was a loyal fan and deserving of the tickets as a Christmas gift! HO HO HO!!

Proof postivie it pays to be a loyal fan & wear Chiefs gear! It pays to pay it forward in life too...comes back at ya sometimes!

An unexpected temporary financial crisis brought about my X not doing what he was suppose to...made it impossible for me to be able to afford a ticket to tomorrows game. Especially considering other expenses during winter & at Christmas too. I was gonna have to miss the opportunity to share the experience with my friends visiting from Germany, disappointing them and me. Well, the Good Lord took care of it, guided a generous seller to my Ebay profile, and Arrowhead I am bound tomorrow!

YEEHAW!! GO CHIEFS!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

It is really stupid for the Hunts to take the position of hard sell when the team is on a 3 year losing streak and losing the most games in those 3 years I can remember. If the team was actually winning games I could understand but truth is, who wants to pay to watch a team lose when the weather is cold like it has been? This is the first season in 5 years I won't make a trip to Arrowhead but I want to go watch team that atleast doesn't get blown out. Being veryskeptical about next year, I think they will improve over this year and I say that because of the front office and Head Coach they have now. Maybe I am being hopfull but why not be, I love the Chiefs organization.
    GO CHIEFS!
    Chiefs Nation

I hope the Head Coach, wakes the F up, and becomes a Head Coach!!! Because he has not shown me that he is a NFL Head Coach yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    For letting the Chiefs blackout. I'm making the journey all the way from Wisconsin to watch the game this weekend and you guys can't make a less than 30 min. drive and sell this place out!

I'm just giving you all a hard time. Look for me in the stands in my Derrick Johnson jersey. I'll probably be the only one there ! Take advantage of what you have in the Chiefs. Yeah they are a ****ty team right now, but I would love to be back in the KC area heading to Arrowhead every weekend.
    This is a business and we don't like the product right now, so either change it or we aint buying. How else are we supposed to send a message?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12