Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shame on you Kansas City!

Default Shame on you Kansas City!

For letting the Chiefs blackout. I'm making the journey all the way from Wisconsin to watch the game this weekend and you guys can't make a less than 30 min. drive and sell this place out!

I'm just giving you all a hard time. Look for me in the stands in my Derrick Johnson jersey. I'll probably be the only one there ! Take advantage of what you have in the Chiefs. Yeah they are a ****ty team right now, but I would love to be back in the KC area heading to Arrowhead every weekend.

Have fun, I want to go.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    For letting the Chiefs blackout. I'm making the journey all the way from Wisconsin to watch the game this weekend and you guys can't make a less than 30 min. drive and sell this place out!

I'm just giving you all a hard time. Look for me in the stands in my Derrick Johnson jersey. I'll probably be the only one there ! Take advantage of what you have in the Chiefs. Yeah they are a ****ty team right now, but I would love to be back in the KC area heading to Arrowhead every weekend.
    So would I! I'm also surprised that this game didn't sell out. I've been waiting for this game all year cos it's one well probably win IMO !!

It was only about 5k tickets that didn't sell. Considering this squad's performance over the past three years, that's really not bad.

Clark REALLY ought to buy up those tickets though.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    It was only about 5k tickets that didn't sell. Considering this squad's performance over the past three years, that's really not bad.

Clark REALLY ought to buy up those tickets though.
    Wow that really isn't that bad. 5000 tix out 80000 that didn't sell

If people actually watched the games and looked at the seats, it's a lot worse than those figures. But like Marimba said, the Hunt family buys them all up so that we can see it on TV. However, that's not the case this time. The Bills game, there had to be at least 30k empty seats.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    If people actually watched the games and looked at the seats, it's a lot worse than those figures. But like Marimba said, the Hunt family buys them all up so that we can see it on TV. However, that's not the case this time. The Bills game, there had to be at least 30k empty seats.
    Yeah, they pretty much put everyone in the lower level so it looked good on TV. They called it the "ticket exchange contest" I love like they acted like they are doing people a big favor by moving their seats so it does no look so empty!! Thanks Clark!! At least
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah, they pretty much put everyone in the lower level so it looked good on TV. They called it the "ticket exchange contest" I love like they acted like they are doing people a big favor by moving their seats so it does no look so empty!! Thanks Clark!! At least
    Did you get a refund for the price you paid, seems only fair that you would.

Nope, I got to eat the whole $246 per ticket that I paid!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I agree...many more empty seats than those numbers reveal, I've seen those empty seats with my own eyes from one being at Arrowhead myself!

There were many empty seats at the Denver game too.

Maybe Hunt is in a Mexican Stand Off with fans...figures he's already bought some out and it's the fans turn...or he's making a statement to the fans, 'you don't buy them, you don't watch'...all speculation on my part of course, haha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast